1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't matter how I say it. Because I happen to have contradicting info/opinions the tone matters little. I've tried goofy, tried out of the way nice, but it all ends the same way. Go back and look at the things I've said, and compare that with what others say. I often intentially copy paste what one person says and repost (without quotes) and I get a completly different reaction.

And then just look at the content I get slammed for. Saying a figure is not screen accurate. Have patients. It's not a conspiracy. It's not all about you. I joke and it's the dumbest thing ever.

It's not a big deal. No one here knows me. Or what I'm actually like. So it's not that big a deal.

I'm not a Twitter user. I don't think saying something mean is negated because there's an emoticon or gif. I don't think sugar coating makes it better. If I have something I want to say, I say it. I don't stand by and let people type things towards me I would not be ok with having said to me face to face. Nor do I type anything I wouldn't say face to face. I don't go around calling people stupid or dumb or companies the same. I don't try to hide behind others and try to get others to post things about it. I feel if you are not willing to Pm me and discuss civil or make arrangements that you probably should not be talking smack. I think a huge number of people see things only from thier own small point of view/world and fail to consider that not everyone has the same opinion, life experience, knowledge. I'm not naming anyone specific or thinking of anyone specific. I think people on this forum put more weight into WHO said it, then WHAT was said. Who cares if you like motuxmen (btw that's masters of the universe (motu) and X-men). But what he said may be correct.

Fair. Nothing is fair. Big deal. I'm grown and I can take it. But maybe you should also wonder how you would like it if it where you.

Just avoid making yourself the subject of discussion :lecture This is the main thing I notice when you are in a thread. (like for example, we're discussing you) Next time you're posting, count all the times you use the word "I" or reference yourself and maybe edit some out. Its not important that everyone agrees with you. Just make your opinion known and who cares if they agree. You don't have to convince anyone. Try to only focus on the subject of the thread :wave

I guess I will be happy that the HB can simply stand inside the Besta case. I wouldn't want it to get any sort off dust on it!

I've checked the width and height, can stand inside a besta for sure.

I've been telling YA from the jump, HB will fit just fine in a 24inch Besta shelf, it won't fit in there with Hulk Tho...

So i think Ive made up my decision to purchase this bad boy, but Im going to try a HK retailer. Ive been on ebay and seen a few taking deposits but I want to choose one that is reputable and ships quickly (i would order thru ssc but I hate waiting, right now im waiting for mark 43 and its driving me nuts) anyone have any suggestions?

So i think Ive made up my decision to purchase this bad boy, but Im going to try a HK retailer. Ive been on ebay and seen a few taking deposits but I want to choose one that is reputable and ships quickly (i would order thru ssc but I hate waiting, right now im waiting for mark 43 and its driving me nuts) anyone have any suggestions?

Never ever preorder thru ebay. Buyer protection only lasts 45 days from end of auction.

And if you hate waiting...you are in trouble with this one. It doesn't release for a year and a half or two years

Never ever preorder thru ebay. Buyer protection only lasts 45 days from end of auction.

And if you hate waiting...you are in trouble with this one. It doesn't release for a year and a half or two years

Good advice, but just never pre order on eBay from non trusted sellers :lecture. Some of them always honor the sale, and us freaks are usually around to help uninformed buyers :duff

Its a good idea to avoid PO on eBay but it can be done

There is no waitlist for HB on ssc?

Yea but i wanted to purchase from HK so i dont wait the extra month - month and a half.

Yea there's nothing i can do about the release date, im talking about knowing its released then waiting for ssc to get it.

Good advice, but just never pre order on eBay from non trusted sellers :lecture. Some of them always honor the sale, and us freaks are usually around to help uninformed buyers :duff

Its a good idea to avoid PO on eBay but it can be done

Yea i know there are a few reputable ebay sellers that honor PO's with no issues, that's way i was hoping one of you guys have used one before and lead me the right direction. Both thank you guys for the feedback.

Actually, they changed it to 180 days. Still, not as "safe" as ordering through SSC, but there's reputable sellers out there, like Goodshipped. He had my money for over a year and a half (1K, Ultimetal Optimus Prime) and I had zero problems, he was always sending me updates and all that.

YMMV, of course. But I'd recommend that seller any day. I bought the 1/4 IM from SSC jus because I had $150 RP sitting there, otherwise I wouldn't have. I prefer giving my business to other stores nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, they changed it to 180 days. Still, not as "safe" as ordering through SSC, but there's reputable sellers out there, like Goodshipped. He had my money for over a year and a half (1K, Ultimetal Optimus Prime) and I had zero problems, he was always sending me updates and all that.

YMMV, of course. But I'd recommend that seller any day. I bought the 1/4 IM from SSC jus because I had $150 RP sitting there, otherwise I wouldn't have. I prefer giving my business to other stores nowadays.

Glad to hear they changed it...but the site still says items have to be shipped in 30 days. Otherwise the auction is not valid.

Either way, even if the seller is currently reputable, things happen in such an extended time. Not to be morbid, but people die. Sellers get into debt. Business change hands. I have a handful of friends that sell on eBay as well. But it's just to much a risk. When the company hosting the site says we will not cover you and all items must be in stock within 30 days...just way to much of a chance of things going wrong. When it's not much cheaper, if at all.

Edit- ebay site still says the same time frame.
image.jpg

Thats what i was looking for, thanks for the lead im gonna check him out.

Glad to hear they changed it...but the site still says items have to be shipped in 30 days. Otherwise the auction is not valid.

Either way, even if the seller is currently reputable, things happen in such an extended time. Not to be morbid, but people die. Sellers get into debt. Business change hands. I have a handful of friends that sell on eBay as well. But it's just to much a risk. When the company hosting the site says we will not cover you and all items must be in stock within 30 days...just way to much of a chance of things going wrong. When it's not much cheaper, if at all.

Edit- ebay site still says the same time frame.
View attachment 177236

Thank you for the feedback, but if its only $150 deposit i think its worth the risk, if i wait till release im sure the prices will be hiked up more than $150. I think im willing to gamble but i am trying to maximize success by asking for peoples experiences with HK dealers.

I think the extended protection period has been rolling out to different countries and hasn't hit everywhere yet

No worries. But why not order from a normal dealer?

Im just impatient, and im one of those annoying people that wants things before anyone else (Head down in shame,lol) if its been the newest phone, or a early release of a video game i can never explain why i go thru waiting in line for hours to get it first (or at least first wave) i have a sickness. The joy is short lived but its just something i cant explain.

Im just impatient, and im one of those annoying people that wants things before anyone else (Head down in shame,lol) if its been the newest phone, or a early release of a video game i can never explain why i go thru waiting in line for hours to get it first (or at least first wave) i have a sickness. The joy is short lived but its just something i cant explain.

Well, unless you actually go to Hong Kong you won't get it first. Or first wave. I can understand if you are ordering an item after its already released, but this thing isn't even out for two years. By then who knows if the process will even be the same. I just don't get the current rush. Like I said, not out yet. I like to get things first too. This isn't the same though. It's not waiting in line for a new iPhone at Apple. It's more like knowing the new iPhone will be released in 2 years and deciding which person who waited in line to buy it from.

Look, your life your money. Do with it what you want. Just my two cents.

Well, unless you actually go to Hong Kong you won't get it first. Or first wave. I can understand if you are ordering an item after its already released, but this thing isn't even out for two years. By then who knows if the process will even be the same. I just don't get the current rush. Like I said, not out yet. I like to get things first too. This isn't the same though. It's not waiting in line for a new iPhone at Apple. It's more like knowing the new iPhone will be released in 2 years and deciding which person who waited in line to buy it from.

Look, your life your money. Do with it what you want. Just my two cents.

Yup, i appreciate any feedback given. I wasn't really looking for should I?, or shouldn't I?, more actual experience on certain ebay sellers. But its all good info.
As far as the process i was under the impression that if it is a HK retailer they would get it on launch then wait for payment, then ship soon after. If thats not the case then ill probably go thu ssc. Even though its a while away im feeling the pressure to pull the trigger now because most of the pre sellers "supposedly" only have 3 to 4 that they are selling. But any whos thanks for the info guys.

I used to pre order from ebay ALL the time before I discovered Alter Ego and Animarket. I actually bought all the main Avengers from the first movie and Marks 1-7 from ebay when I first started collecting. You just have to be careful with your sellers and make sure to look at feedback and even contact people who have bought from the seller.

I used to pre order from ebay ALL the time before I discovered Alter Ego and Animarket. I actually bought all the main Avengers from the first movie and Marks 1-7 from ebay when I first started collecting. You just have to be careful with your sellers and make sure to look at feedback and even contact people who have bought from the seller.

Yea i wish i would have went with animarket (i have marty ordered thru them and ssc) but at the time i wasnt really interested in HB and they had a 10 day deadline with if i remember correctly a $250 deposit.

Back