1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I saw the pics of the Deluxe Hulk head sculpt on Facebook and I'm starting to wonder if I could display the HB without the Hulk? :dunno

Sure, why not? Hulkbuster is such an incredible figure from an engineering and size standpoint he'll display mighty fine on his own. Even paired with Hulk, Hulkbuster will steal the show. You don't need a Mk 3 BD to display with Iron Monger, or Whiplash M1 to display with Mk 5, or a Batman to display with Joker or vice versa. Each and all of those display fine on their own imo.

Brainiac-so do you keep everything in boxes? I think I asked before but must have peeved someone off becuase it got deleted. Lol
pretty much.... except for some figures I got that dont have brown shippers... and I have opened TDW Thor and Silver Centurion for displaying and I recently opened Golden Age Cap and TWS Black Widow

giphy.gif

excellent gif, I havent seen that before :clap

Can I ask why keep them sealed? Feel free to tell me to pistol off. Everyone does.

Can I ask why keep them sealed? Feel free to tell me to pistol off. Everyone does.
I don't want to display them until I have a good display. I'll probably do something real soon, but I also like to keep things minimal
My guess is not enough room to display.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats partially an issue. I think it will definitely be a problem after another few years collecting, and really an issue once I get into statues, which I am this year :thud: starting with Machiko

I don't want to display them until I have a good display. I'll probably do something real soon, but I also like to keep things minimal

Thats partially an issue. I think it will definitely be a problem after another few years collecting, and really an issue once I get into statues, which I am this year :thud: starting with Machiko
Yea I don't have any where near as good a display as I want. But I still can't leave them unopened. Gotta open and check them out. I have a fair number of statues. And 30 years of gi joe and He-man. So I've got WAY to much crap, and still not enough. Lol I once sat down and figured out, to do the display I want, with 1 or 2 per shelf I need over 40 more detlofs. Lol yea, so maybe I have a wee bit of an issue.

Yea I don't have any where near as good a display as I want. But I still can't leave them unopened. Gotta open and check them out. I have a fair number of statues. And 30 years of gi joe and He-man. So I've got WAY to much crap, and still not enough. Lol I once sat down and figured out, to do the display I want, with 1 or 2 per shelf I need over 40 more detlofs. Lol yea, so maybe I have a wee bit of an issue.

Way too much crap huh? I get that. Steelbooks, books, art books, books on books and more books :rotfl. Then posters, small figures, trinkets, game collector editions, movie collector editions and eaglemoss sets up the wazoo... :thud:

Been there. Done that. Rinse repeat. Lol I was married and divorced twice before I was 25. Lol then I finally figured it out. Been single(ish), or at least not married, for the last ten years. But the military is murder on relationships.

Hey, if Henry and Sabrina can get married, sight unseen, we can get married too, Brainy. It would be a purely practical, platonic relationship though. I would get the figures, you can keep the boxes. :monkey3

Back