1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anytime I see a buyer bidding, who has retracted bids in their record, I tend to be a tad suspicious... :panic:

Good point. :hi5: I didn't bother investigating and comparing the bids on all those auctions but my guess is that they're fake as hell. :lol

Why on the planet would you drop in the ballpark of $200 on those? :slap

Really great description to. It just made me laugh

Included in this auction is x1 **NEW** Custom HULK HULKBUSTER Iron Man Armor!!! This is a one of a kind item, and there is a chance nothing even remotely similar will ever be made or posted for sale on eBay... EVER!!!
:lol

Makes me want to make my own and sell them for half of what hes selling them for. I don't know who's worse, the seller or the morons bidding that much. Like what was said before, they have to be shill bids to drive up the "value."

I was just thinking logically, you wouldn't want to fight the Hulk by trying to outmatch or overpower him? The goal should be to knock him unconscious from a distance, like using the plutonium tipped arrow from Hawkeye?

Of course, that way there wouldn't be a fight between the science brothers and a reason to come up with this Hulkbuster suit, plus it would be very anti-climactic.

It's bothering me that I don't have this pre-ordered yet... But i'm waiting for as long as possible before I do. I doubt it will happen, but I still fear seeing it on the wait-list one day.

For work I travel to Hong Kong every 3 months. And every time I would take a train to Mongkok and see what is new in Secret base. Looking forward to seeing this Goliath next week in the flesh.

It's bothering me that I don't have this pre-ordered yet... But i'm waiting for as long as possible before I do. I doubt it will happen, but I still fear seeing it on the wait-list one day.

You're a better man than I; I don't know how you cannot have this on PO!

Back