1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? they are on the same team :monkey3

besides thats not a fair fight...... you need a couple more Hulk for that :nana:

giphy-4.gif

Whats bothering me even then the price of hulkbuster is the sinking dollar to euro exchange rate which will soon mean the dollar is worth more then the euro. Bad news for us Europeans..

I'll have enough RP this summer to bring this down to under $80/month ... going to reiterate once again pleeeeeeease still be around then! Ha

I'll have enough RP this summer to bring this down to under $80/month ... going to reiterate once again pleeeeeeease still be around then! Ha

There are many, many people waiting for their RP to accrue or go live. Combine that with the high retail cost of this beast and I think he will be available for a long time.

There are many, many people waiting for their RP to accrue or go live. Combine that with the high retail cost of this beast and I think he will be available for a long time.

Agreed, I'm also thinking if Spooktacular 2015 is lucrative in any way for RP, there will be more people pulling the trigger shortly after.

You may be right, but I'm not a gambling man. With a drop date so far out it'll be easy have the funds ready.

Agreed, I'm also thinking if Spooktacular 2015 is lucrative in any way for RP, there will be more people pulling the trigger shortly after.

You may be right, but I'm not a gambling man. With a drop date so far out it'll be easy have the funds ready.

I'm with you Tinman, though I haven't placed the PO just yet I can't stomach waiting until Spook like crazygm is planning on doing. :horror

Back