1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll order it after my Hall of Armor points get added to my account in about a month or so.

Should bring the total down to around $600 shipped with taxes.

Pre-ordered but not with Sideshow as I'm betting the shipping and customs will add even more to the cost. Just hoping they don't suddenly announce an exclusive version like they did for the Rocket & Groot pack.

Yeah, that's Australian dollars, so don't panic... lol... it's still pretty expensive all the same... I expect if it is listed in New Zealand it will exceed $1500 giving the costs of getting it to NZ from Au, UK or US, and the differences in our dollar..

Any good or bad experience with Fanboy? Is their shipping reasonable?

I've ordered from them once, they're fine. Their shipping rate was reasonable. They don't have a rewards program though, not sure if that matters to you.

For any UK collectors, Lee is being a tease and has reduced the price of Hulkbuster. I almost took the bait but if I get this guy I need to get Hulk too. Wife wouldn't be happy!

wait so they include the piece to swap in the mk43 bust, but not the bust itself.....sneaky HT, sneakkkkyyy

I think the word "bust" is throwing some people off. What HT is trying to say is that you don't get a full Mark XLIII figure, just the head and shoulders, a.k.a. a bust.

I do hope the head is removable and not fixed. If it has no "give," I can see lots of accidental breaks and subsequent heartbreaks. :lol

Any good or bad experience with Fanboy? Is their shipping reasonable?

I have ordered from them before. My hot toys Hulk shipping was $25 from them to California. They only use USPS or UPS therefore their rates are kinda high.

For the hulkbuster I'm guessing shipping would be around $40 bring the total to $800. Still cheaper that ssc or bbts.

I think the word "bust" is throwing some people off. What HT is trying to say is that you don't get a full Mark XLIII figure, just the head and shoulders, a.k.a. a bust.

I do hope the head is removable and not fixed. If it has no "give," I can see lots of accidental breaks and subsequent heartbreaks. :lol

No I'm aware of what a bust is bro, what I'm uncertain about is that the bust is actually included or do you buy it separately....because if you look at the description, all it lists is the swappable piece to fit the bust in....

No I'm aware of what a bust is bro, what I'm uncertain about is that the bust is actually included or do you buy it separately....because if you look at the description, all it lists is the swappable piece to fit the bust in....

OK, bro. :lol I'm pretty sure for $825, it comes with the figure.

I think the HB head can be removed to reveal the Mark XLIII head. The neck armor ring thingamajig can be inserted when you want to display the unhelmeted HB.

Hopefully the Mark XLIII head can be removed so you don't have to try and fit the HB head over it. I predict plenty of scratches and paint rub otherwise.

PD1425637704Ofl.jpg

I get the feeling the HB head isn't meant to be put on with the Mk43 head inside, since the HB head can rotate. You probably have to take out the Mk43 head and the back neck piece before you can put the HB head back on.

Back