1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Pics I snapped at the expo today.

The height is confirmed 55cm.

Perfect for my Besta...dunno what Detolf guys are gonna do.

28wia2p.jpg

20qz3ew.jpg

2l942zp.jpg

261ygxv.jpg

10gwo6u.jpg

m79paa.jpg

1zutg7.jpg

of0ncp.jpg

2mwy36.jpg

29pt9va.jpg

v6ul8i.jpg

mvrbbk.jpg

5kir6h.jpg

9vfpm0.jpg

2uy1754.jpg

Great job with the pics, buddy! :hi5:

When I first saw some of these pics, I thought they were of the statue. :lol

Called it, 22 inches! :yess:

This just might be the greatest action figure ever made, no matter the property, no matter the medium, no matter the scale. :lol

Im really eager to see the articulation. I like posing my stuff. This guy may be on the line of being a staute.Not like i wouldnt make an exception for this. Im drooling here lol

This just might be the greatest action figure ever made, no matter the property, no matter the medium, no matter the scale. :lol

Dude everything you post i hear in r.lee ermys voice not kidding lol

Don't forget, guys... there's still two days left. Ultron and Twins still might happen.

Why can't the 1/6 43 have this finish???

Like the 1/4 43, this looks more like a real suit because of the paint.

So its $1000, do you count an expensive shipping and postage for this beast?

I dont find it attractive at all, the design looks so simple and not as sophisticated as the 1/6 Ironmans.

So either you can buy Hulkbuster, or you can buy Cap, Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye for the same price.

:exactly: That's pretty much what I was thinking since I heard this was being made. Though I thought it'd land somewhere above Igor in the price point in and around $599.99-$649.99 give or take. Though I never expected it to be this big a piece. That said, I think a price point around $900+ is fairly insane. That may just be me though. $700 give or take would be where I expect it to land at the max. I think you'd be cutting off a huge % of the market if they jump it to $1000.

It's definitely a beauty of a piece though! And as with everything, of course it's tempting...but even with Flex, if it lands where some are predicting, that's basically a Hot Toys figure per flex payment :lol Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

:exactly: That's pretty much what I was thinking since I heard this was being made. Though I thought it'd land somewhere above Igor in the price point in and around $599.99-$649.99 give or take. Though I never expected it to be this big a piece. That said, I think a price point around $900+ is fairly insane. That may just be me though. $700 give or take would be where I expect it to land at the max. I think you'd be cutting off a huge % of the market if they jump it to $1000.

It's definitely a beauty of a piece though! And as with everything, of course it's tempting...but even with Flex, if it lands where some are predicting, that's basically a Hot Toys figure per flex payment :lol Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

I am hoping :pray::pray::pray::pray: it is in the $700 range but i could see going much higher because of it's ridiculous size and if it opens to have the MK43 head inside. The Prime 1 Bumblebee statue is the same size as this with no articulation and is $1300. But i agree if it is to expensive people will have to decide between spending that money on 4 Avengers or one big a$$ suit.

I am hoping :pray::pray::pray::pray: it is in the $700 range but i could see going much higher because of it's ridiculous size and if it opens to have the MK43 head inside. The Prime 1 Bumblebee statue is the same size as this with no articulation and is $1300. But i agree if it is to expensive people will have to decide between spending that money on 4 Avengers or one big a$$ suit.

I'm not an expert, but I think Prime 1 is known for ridiculously expensive (though very nice quality!) pieces, and while the size may be close, I can't see their costs being anywhere in the same area. I also thought that the Hulkbuster head would open to reveal Stark inside, but from the looks of this one it all lights up and is connected. I think they'd display or show an alternate head if it was in there. Never know though!

I would stand by my guess that it'll land between $700-800 at the max. There are pure Iron Man collectors who do pick up almost every piece of armor they release (even though it's a major complaint they keep coming out with them, they're no doubt one of the top selling pieces always) so while this would be a grail to those, I don't think they'd want to make them tap out after picking it up -- as there are likely plenty of more armors on the way!

I also think they'd want it to appeal to those who want to get a Hulk or few other Avengers to go along with it as well. If they price it too high this turns into an "I'm done for the year after this one piece" type item, or even an "I'm out of the game after this one!" piece. I think they'd want to avoid that...but hey, these days anything is possible with pricing :lol

Man, lots of debuts you normally wouldn't see until the movie released. They must want these out closer to the theatrical release for once.

I think they'll be aiming to space these out this year. If they release a figure for pretty much everyone in the Avengers 2 flick, then they'll likely reach in and around a dozen (Hawkeye, Black Widow, Iron Man, Hulkbuster, Hulk, Banner, Thor, Fury, Ultron, Thanos, Captain America, etc...) so with the movie set to come out this summer they'll have to start pre-orders on some come the start of the year!

They likely won't be out until Christmas and into 2016; but if they announced them all once the movie came out then it'd be a massive bombardment and likely too much for most to handle financially! It's in their best interest to space them out over the course of 2015 so people are more likely to pre-order more.

Back