1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did, but I did it due to a comment exactly like that. And there's not many other idiots that say they buy everything.

Is that pic comment directed at me?

Not at all, I have seen your pics of your collection before and it is awesome. Lots of boxes :lol

I remember you saying you had no more room or needed to expand or something along those lines.

Edit:

I did, but I did it due to a comment exactly like that. And there's not many other idiots that say they buy everything.

Everything was just an overstatement :lol Not to be taken literal, just some say they buy a lot... yet no pics.... ever.

Yeah. I just don't have the space to display it all. I have a dozen detolf and need probably 50 or so more. Lol

You'd be surprised at how many claim to buy it all. Yet, they never post a single pic. Never. Ever. Nada.

Do they need to prove something to us? Absolutely not, but you'd think a person that gets everything might just be able to afford a camera phone. Specially if all they write on threads is "ordered". Yeah right.

It's nice. I have one, but I still need more. I'm redoing my basement to make it an entire display.

Are you worried about flooding or anything? I have always thought about putting stuff in my basement, but flooding is my main concern.

Nonetheless, should be an epic display.

You'd be surprised at how many claim to buy it all. Yet, they never post a single pic. Never. Ever. Nada.

Do they need to prove something to us? Absolutely not, but you'd think a person that gets everything might just be able to afford a camera phone. Specially if all they write on threads is "ordered". Yeah right.

I suck at taking pics that is why i never post any. Not that i need to explain that to anyone.

Get a Besta! Holds more figures :lol

They do. I just like the look of the detolf better. And neither one is big enough so I am going for just the look I like best. But I'm having custom cases in the basement. My second display room has a billy case system in it. But unless I buy a bigger house. A really big house. Lol I'll never have enough space. If thought about building a large outbuilding and turn it into a meusum type place.

Are you worried about flooding or anything? I have always thought about putting stuff in my basement, but flooding is my main concern.

Nonetheless, should be an epic display.

It's a concern of course but the place I live doesn't suffer from much flooding and when I had the house built I had some extra work done to fortify the basement against and potential flooding. It's a bunch of construction stuff that no one cares about but it should prevent it as long as my house doesn't end up underwater. Lol it's a fairly new house so that helps too. Had it built 4 years ago.

Comments like this shows that either you're jelly or just a very lousy troll.

More than enough for someone on thier last chance

*their

Ah well, some just can't handle my posts then... or maybe they are just reporting everything in hopes I get banned. I think you need to infract wrongful reports.

I suck at taking pics that is why i never post any. Not that i need to explain that to anyone.

i'd love to share more photos.. but i need to get a proper light. my iPhone (the 5C.. i refuse to pay a ton for the new versions) doesn't do well without proper light, the photos end up grainy..

FullSizeRender2_zpsgcmsxgsd.jpg

i'm going to need to take another group shot once mark IX shows up on monday or tuesday.. though, they won't be lit since i removed all of the batteries.. or maybe i'll just put them all back in to take an updated photo.. we'll see. since taking that shot (a couple weeks ago) i've acquired the mark IX, red snapper, peacemaker, and tank. it's not my entire collection, just the figures from iron man 3. i really hope sideshow brings over the new midas armor.. and i'm in no hurry to pick up gamma or igor.

Back