1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jackhammer arm spotted at ACGHK. The joint looks like it's made for the lower forearm and fist to move up and down like in the movie.

Might even be electronically done? There's wires coming out of it but it looks like it might be for LED. Who knows.

11143417_123126961360103_3266140929811767142_n.jpg

11183436_123126974693435_2770471736551131662_n.jpg

It looks more like a shoulder joint to me,
look at the shouler guard there.

It looks more like a shoulder joint to me,
look at the shouler guard there.

I think you missed his point. He talked about the elbow joint possibility and then pointed out the plug in the shoulder joint. So not sure what you read...

Oooooooh...they put the jackhammer arm on it this time! I hope this means it will be an accessory to Hulkbuster and not some "sold separately" crap like Veronica was. [emoji38]

It better be :lol :monkey3
and I'm sure it will, that would be possibly the worst thing since the Stealth VII's price :lol

Oooooooh...they put the jackhammer arm on it this time! I hope this means it will be an accessory to Hulkbuster and not some "sold separately" crap like Veronica was. [emoji38]
I was thinking this is going to be that added feature they couldn't reveal until after the movie because it would spoil part of the movie... Although I don't think it wouldn't have spoiled a thing.

I'm lowering my expectation as to wether HT will add this as an extra accessory to HB for free so I won't be disappointed. Knowing HT, nothing is for free!

Back