1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be interesting to see who comes up with the best way to display the thing once released.
I plan on posing my Hulkbuster in a fighting pose with the Hulk. Both figures facing each other with their hands interlocked, like they're both struggling to push the other one down. Since it's the HULKbuster, I feel like a pose with the Hulk is essential.

Or, if I wanted to take the humorous route, I'd put Hulk on Hulkbuster's shoulders (with padding of course to prevent scuffing) to look like Hulkbuster is giving Hulk a shoulder-back ride.

Either way, I'm posing mine with the Hulk somehow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I plan on posing my Hulkbuster in a fighting pose with the Hulk. Both figures facing each other with their hands interlocked, like they're both struggling to push the other one down. Since it's the HULKbuster, I feel like a pose with the Hulk is essential.

Or, if I wanted to take the humorous route, I'd put Hulk on Hulkbuster's shoulders (with padding of course to prevent scuffing) to look like Hulkbuster is giving Hulk a shoulder-back ride.

Either way, I'm posing mine with the Hulk somehow.

Your display must be really tall to stack them one on top of another!! :lol

"“I’m calling Veronica.” – Tony Stark

Many fans can probably remember Hot Toys has recently mentioned there will be more in store for our’ 1/6th scale Hulkbuster collectible figure, and now we have a sneak preview of what just one of those will be.

The Hulkbuster armor module nicknamed Veronica will be coming to San Diego Comic-Con! Come by Sideshow/Hot Toys’ booth (#1929) to take a look in person starting this Thursday! "

So we may still get a battle damaged arm stud, or a rock'em sock'em arm! =D

Attachments

• 11119886_10152927283072344_7668268792257183086_o.jpg
    11119886_10152927283072344_7668268792257183086_o.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 369

Many fans can probably remember Hot Toys has recently mentioned there will be more in store for our’ 1/6th scale Hulkbuster collectible figure, and now we have a sneak preview of what just one of those will be.

The Hulkbuster armor module nicknamed Veronica will be coming to San Diego Comic-Con! Come by Sideshow/Hot Toys’ booth (#1929) to take a look in person starting this Thursday! "

Awesome

The other thing to be included will be the jack arm. They just revealed it for the ARTIST MIX Hulkbuster. Will be coming to the 1/6 version as well.

11542103_114942162178583_625321977991902737_n.jpg

The jack arm is the "go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep" arm, right?

Yup and it also had a feature of swallowing Hulk's arm. Not sure if they'll add any kind of features to the arm itself.

The other thing to be included will be the jack arm. They just revealed it for the ARTIST MIX Hulkbuster. Will be coming to the 1/6 version as well.

11542103_114942162178583_625321977991902737_n.jpg

The box this is going to come in just keeps getting bigger and bigger :lol

Hopefully it does ... never know though. I don't think Hulk is coming with a stand like the one he's displayed with ha

It would be pretty retarded by HTs to not include a stand for Veronica... I mean how would we display it? Just on the ground next to HB :rotfl

It would be pretty retarded by HTs to not include a stand for Veronica... I mean how would we display it? Just on the ground next to HB :rotfl
Haha ...well Hot Toys has done things some might considered retarded ... see the recent outrage about Mark III's ab articulation ha

Haha ...well Hot Toys has done things some might considered retarded ... see the recent outrage about Mark III's ab articulation ha

Well in their defense Hot Toys aim for screen accurate designs. The Mark 3's torso is unrealistic in the movie in the first place...

Back