1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. I've waited long enough, and another month's worth isn't going to kill me.

For now, I'll just drool over everyone's in-hand photos. :drool
Exactly! I will have the money when he hits in stock so I'm not worried I just need to save some spare change but I'm first going to pick up vision since I haven't done that yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Me too. I've waited long enough, and another month's worth isn't going to kill me.

For now, I'll just drool over everyone's in-hand photos. :drool

Do they actually though? The eyes look sunken enough to give that concave effect so it could very well be an optical illusion. It'd be amazing on HT's part if I'm wrong though.

Sorry, I was just teasing about the eyes. You were spot on about the affect with the sunken eyes.

Watch this.
tumblr_n7h1h9BQlx1qahpr8o1_500.gif

Wow... I love how the vertebrae move with the neck, I did not expect that. Excited to get this.

Now the painful wait for Ultimate Ultron... :impatient:

Based on the video I'd be a little concerned with paint rub from the shoulders. Not a huge deal though. Figure looks great!

The neck spine movement is just awesome. I will be honest though that I am a little upset that there is no ankle side pivot, and no waist articulation, but with as intricate as this is I wasnt expecting waist articulation. I was expecting an ankle side pivot though.
I am still thrilled with how he turned out.

Wow... I love how the vertebrae move with the neck, I did not expect that. Excited to get this.

Now the painful wait for Ultimate Ultron... :impatient:

That feature is why it was delayed actually. Working it out and figuring it out.

It's a pretty stunning figure. He's so big. Standing next to hulk he looks nearly eye to eye. Just a wee bit shorter

PERS system and ankle tilts are a missed opportunity and wouldn't have raised the price significantly...

PERS system and ankle tilts are a missed opportunity and wouldn't have raised the price significantly...

Ankle tilt was left out to stabilize the legs and to adjust the pers would have required a redesign of the way it's currently constructed so it would have added significant cost. The way the head is constructed wouldn't work with a big hollow spot for the pers

And you can reverse that "wouldn't add much cost" just as easy. It would have added zero sales and no profit.

Ankle tilt was left out to stabilize the legs and to adjust the pers would have required a redesign of the way it's currently constructed so it would have added significant cost. The way the head is constructed wouldn't work with a big hollow spot for the pers

And you can reverse that "wouldn't add much cost" just as easy. It would have added zero sales and no profit.

I wish they were added too, but I also agree with you completely Motuxmen.

It's crazy right.

Can you imagine this figure five or ten years ago? Lol

Well I'm glad Ultron was introduced so late (both in film and figure form) now that Hot Toys has near-perfected their craft.

I can't even imagine how this might have looked years ago. :lol

Back