1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. The stand that A LOT of people complained about when it was first announced. Funny how things turn out

Haha, exactly this! :lol

Not me though, I always loved how gimmick-y it looked, and judging by the in-hand photos, it looks like a fun prop to use for the photos. :yess:

All photos gallery :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for putting this together Brainiac! :hi5:

Also noticed how the head sits nice and flush on the neck compared to how the proto photos initially made it seem, and it looks so good on the final product overall.

Ultron looks OK, but I'd imagine this is one of those figures you need to see in person in hand to really see all the little detail. The pictures to me look a little underwhelming and lack fine detail as if he's just a big piece of shiny silver plastic with red accents. The stand looks great and always hoped to get one parted out, but there's nothing to part out from this guy!! :lol The stand will probably be ridiculously priced for anywhere that would actually sell it loose. It's a shame he's the only figure to include it. Congrats to all those waiting for this guy. Your AOU collection is now one step closer to being completed! :)

Ultron looks OK, but I'd imagine this is one of those figures you need to see in person in hand to really see all the little detail. The pictures to me look a little underwhelming and lack fine detail as if he's just a big piece of shiny silver plastic with red accents.

Get out.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks to all of you who provided more pictures. I am very satisfied that I have this on PO. This is such a unique piece. I want it not just because it's Ultron, but because it will stand out in my collection. This will only be my 12th figure, and I have been collecting HT since 2007. I have yet to sell or trade any figure I have bought.
I am very picky when I buy figures, as I have to be sure I have no plans of ever selling it or trading it. It has to be a keeper, before I will buy it. This one definitely is a keeper.

Again this came out fantastic and when he hits in stock from Sideshow or BBTS I will order. I'm in no rush to get him right now.

Again this came out fantastic and when he hits in stock from Sideshow or BBTS I will order. I'm in no rush to get him right now.

Me too. I've waited long enough, and another month's worth isn't going to kill me.

For now, I'll just drool over everyone's in-hand photos. :drool

Not sure why no one is confirming this yet, but yes the eyes move.
Do they actually though? The eyes look sunken enough to give that concave effect so it could very well be an optical illusion. It'd be amazing on HT's part if I'm wrong though.

Get out.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:( ...... :rotfl

Back