1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

Cool teaser.... I'm gonna be broke. I'm glad he is plastic not die-cast. From all the pics posted of all the version and comparisons to me it looks like the the plastic armors have far more fine detail which would be hard to do in die-cast. I don't own any die-cast yet, as they haven't made any armors I like (with the exception of the MKIII, but I have the original BD version so I don't feel the need to buy him) and I haven't seen any in person so I could be wrong in saying the plastic ones are better (don't hurt me if I'm wrong :( ). Also the cost would be ridiculous. Ultron is I think like 8' tall plus all the intricate detail and light up features he'll already be close to $400 (or more :gah: ) in plastic. Remember Hulk is a big chunk of rubber with no accessories (2 hands) or base and he was $300 2 years ago. Mark 41 Bones is $285 most likely due to the detail.

Futurama-shut-up-and-take-my-money-card-34.jpg

GF bought the first season for me and I am absolutely hooked :lol

its my favorite show.. the first, second and third seasons are the best.. enjoy :hi5:
theres now 7 in total, 8 is in progress and 9+10 to come :lol

its my favorite show.. the first, second and third seasons are the best.. enjoy :hi5:
theres now 7 in total, 8 is in progress and 9+10 to come :lol

I just finished the second, Costco doesn't have the third anymore...
giphy.gif

I used to love TBBT, until I really REALLY got sick of everyone except for Sheldon, Howard, and Bernadette. and for some reason realized that there's like a laugh track almost every single line. They should end it soon.

I used to love TBBT, until I really REALLY got sick of everyone except for Sheldon, Howard, and Bernadette. and for some reason realized that there's like a laugh track almost every single line. They should end it soon.

I only really like the program for Sheldon, he makes me laugh regardless of whether there's a soundtrack..., I'm not easily led. :) I don't go out of my way to watch it though, if I'm bored & it's on when I'm channel hoping I'll watch it.

This is the King Arts figure and apparently it is diecast though it certainly doesn't look it!

That definitely looks plastic, if it were metal they'd not have given it a plastic looking paint job, they'd have either left it unpainted or painted it properly if at all (just my thinking though).

That definitely looks plastic, if it were metal they'd not have given it a plastic looking paint job, they'd have either left it unpainted or painted it properly if at all (just my thinking though).

I agree it does look plastic. I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere on their Facebook that it would be die-cast. Perhaps it is just a mold?

Yeah and the Hot Toys teaser makes their one very metallic :panic:

I agree it does look plastic. I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere on their Facebook that it would be die-cast. Perhaps it is just a mold?

That could be it, I guess we'll find out soon enough. :)

they film that in front of an audience :dunno

meh not interested in ultron...hulkbuster or nothing

Back