1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

Hot Toys are clever, they are getting good exposure by revealing the characters from this movie

Hot Toys are clever, they are getting good exposure by revealing the characters from this movie
I agree. Hope they keep this trend. Movie is only 4 months away.

It's interesting that Ultron is the 2nd official announcement. I would have thought they would have kept him and Vision till last.

It's interesting that Ultron is the 2nd official announcement. I would have thought they would have kept him and Vision till last.

I don't suppose it really matters, what ever they announce will take a year or more to get to us.

From what I can gather there will be four stylings of Ultron throughout the film. Mark 1 is the Stark Drone. Mark II is the EW cover. Mark III is this figure and then the Mark IV is the "Final Form" version for the climatic battle that has been described as "Balrog like" on a few sites. Personally I want the Mark II.
That's what I think it'll be like as well. I hope we get Mark 2. Looks the best out of all 3.

10922560_10153570140525550_363114749904957028_n.jpg

Slap the Mark 2 head on the Mark 3 body and you got a winner. I imagine someone will do it when these figures are out.

We never get teasers like this too much anymore. We got one for TWS, but I remember when they were teasing all the figures for the first Avengers. It's nice to see the same thing happening again for this film.

How long till a full reveal.....roughly?

If the figure is bare and only comes with a few interchangeable hands, how much do you guys think this would go for? Tough to tell these days with these new price points.

There is no mention of die cast so no excuse to add to the cost on that end.

I once had money,
but now I'm broke.

There is no money
on me.

Back