1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was designed... to make Hot Toys money... people would look to Sideshow and want to spend money....... he'll take that from us first

:lol *insert clapping smiley here* So true.

Stupid tapatalk. I need my emoticons.

Way to show Prime on the better stand that's not even being included. I hope they do include that. I rather they all share the same uniformed base.

You like the standard base more then the avengers base? I like the avengers base (the raised A) better. I like variation

He is both indeed! But you have to admire his dedication to insanity.
Back on topic. I wish this figure came out now! Impatient...

No kidding.... I'm dreading seeing the movie because I'll want this figure even more, actually the same can be said for all them :lol

So cool.

9KOs4wAl.jpg

He was designed... to make Hot Toys money... people would look to Sideshow and want to spend money....... he'll take that from us first
LOL - love it. Nicely done. :clap

A throne would be boss. I don't collect statues but this is one I was always really drawn to. Kicking myself that I didn't go for it

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...tron-on-throne-sideshow-collectibles-2001201/

I like Ultimate especially with the creepy static-looking face, but the bulky chest and forearms don't look as great to me. My opinion might change when I see the movie, but so far I just treat it as if Ultron put on his Iron Man suit hence the added bulk and smooth appearance. :lol

That said, I definitely prefer Prime's overall look so far, especially the tall humanoid proportions of his body. There's a certain way that the patterns/details on his body are designed that just looks more uniform and interesting to me.

Well, we shall see. The movie will be the deciding factor for a lot of these releases

Back