1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Have heard nothing but negative reviews on that piece from the finish to the size to the floating feet.

Yea? That's too bad. Thanks for the info. You saved me from leaping before I looked. l don't read the PF, statue and most other threads, so I never knew there was bad feedback. I'm just going off the proto pics and when I saw it on display in a store a couple of years ago, it looked sick to my uninformed eye.

Yea? That's too bad. Thanks for the info. You saved me from leaping before I looked. l don't read the PF, statue and most other threads, so I never knew there was bad feedback. I'm just going off the proto pics and when I saw it on display in a store a couple of years ago, it looked sick to my uninformed eye.

None of that should sway you if you view the piece and enjoy it. I was just surprised to hear something positive about it for a change. :lol

None of that should sway you if you view the piece and enjoy it. I was just surprised to hear something positive about it for a change. :lol

I'm pretty nitpicky when it comes to figures because 1/6 is my main thing, but I'm sure I have lower standards with statues than the hardcore guys do. If I read up on the complaints, I'll bet that I'd agree with most but right now ignorance is bliss :lol. If the production piece looks like the protos, then I'd be very happy with it (I saw it a long time ago and didn't study it long enough to remember)

I think a lot of people complain about the dumbest paint flaws in the DC PF threads. Mostly paint problems but I would only return of the paint was incredibly sloppy or if I had broken parts of very wonky eyes.

I'm pretty nitpicky when it comes to figures because 1/6 is my main thing, but I'm sure I have lower standards with statues than the hardcore guys do. If I read up on the complaints, I'll bet that I'd agree with most but right now ignorance is bliss :lol. If the production piece looks like the protos, then I'd be very happy with it (I saw it a long time ago and didn't study it long enough to remember)

:lol

If you're going to get it then go in with blinders on, you'll enjoy it more. ;)

Anyone seen this from the new TV Spot. Much better look at Ultimate Ultron!

UUltron.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ2G8JSbpEo

No one knows for sure. It's a guess at this point. One appears more armored, but honestly as don't know if it's just add on or organic advancements or if there is more. It's total guess.

Ultimate is just Prime with Vibranium armour, helmet and some new body areas such as the legs and ab section. Based on images so far that's my take on them.

The arms and hands also appear to be different.
Personally I like Primes head design more, but Ultimate's design overall, thats just me though

I really don't much like that face. Could just be the way it's rendered there. Seems chipmunk or something.

I'm glad i'm not seeing what you guys are... All I'm seeing is a terrifying rendition of the automaton that is ultron. If HT doesn't make one of Ultimate Ultron, i'm going to be seriously disappointed.

Back