1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

Yeh. Think I'm going balls deep on this line too. :duff

As there's a potential for a mark 45 suit I'm going to be sticking to Iron Man only still now I think, I'm still wanting to see how this figure turns out though but curiousity is all it is..., don't read the comics so I've got no vested interest in the character other than he looks cool so far. :)

Yeah its pretty big...... I'm getting nervous about the price, but I must have it, I'll be going full on completionist with this line
As big as that mofo is I can't imagine it being under $600. And that's a generous estimate. Probably closer to $750 considering Mk 43 is $350

I'm getting the full line. Not going to make the mistake I made with the first film by not ordering as they were announced - screwing myself into ebay prices later when I finally decided to complete the team.

Not sure if Im ready to drop $329+ for this....

Yea I think that when the price gets revealed, there's going to be 50 pages of "where the F is this hobby going"; and rightfully so.

The steady price hikes have become an increasing turn off to me. If HT thinks launching this new line is a good time to increase these $15-$20 each more than their prior versions (for a comparable set with no apparent reason for an increase), then I'm going to start thinking about retiring. Just on principle alone

with the decreasing of oil price its a good time to not increasing the price. even better if they can lowering the price

If it has a voice-thingy, then I'll get it. I think James Spader ROCKS!

Some of you people are an embarrassment. You should get out more instead of playing with figures.

Some of you people are an embarrassment. You should get out more instead of playing with figures.

You mean collectibles, and I'm not sure if thats a safe thing to say on an Action figure forum :lol

If we're playing the guessing game in regards to the pricing, I think it's tough to play considering we have no idea how many versions they're going to do, or what accessories if any will be included. If I am to guess that too, then I say they will release one body with 2 head sculpts (one with more human face, one with EW cover face) plus a stand and various hands and fists, and that's it. I would say, if he's over 12" then my guess would be $399.99.

Having said that, my guesses typically have been way under what the actual price ends up being. I don't want to think or even say it will be $450, so maybe $419? In my opinion, anything over 400 is almost not worth it to me. Especially if he is more than likely not going to come with a lot of accessories.

Back