1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

4ef422fb819758bc80f25f375ec5e23b.jpg

We talkin' bout scale?

IM = 6'5"
Thor = 6'4"
Cap = 6'4
Vision 6'3"
Hawkeye 5'10"

All figures will be the same height :lecture

:rotfl

On a side note, who the hell came up with those heights?
Chris Evans is 6'
Chris Hemsworth is 6'2
Paul Bettany is 6'3 (correct)
RDJ is 5'8, even in the suit that 6'5 seems like a stretch

IM = 6'5"
Thor = 6'4"
Cap = 6'4
Vision 6'3"
Hawkeye 5'10"

Chris Evans is 6'
Chris Hemsworth is 6'2

In all fairness, the movie's try to make the actors taller for the movie. Using lifts and camera perspective shooting. But eh that's what I heard. I'm still trying to get over the fact I'm taller than RDJ and eye level with Evans :lol

Movie magic prevented Cyclops from looking comically shorter than Wolverine in the X-Men movies ha

In all fairness, the movie's try to make the actors taller for the movie. Using lifts and camera perspective shooting. But eh that's what I heard. I'm still trying to get over the fact I'm taller than RDJ and eye level with Evans :lol

Yeah me too, I always thought if I met Evans he would be much taller than me

Movie magic prevented Cyclops from looking comically shorter than Wolverine in the X-Men movies ha

Yeah Marsden is 5'10 compared to Jackmans 6'2, and Wolverine is supposed to be the shorter one :lol

IM = 6'5"
Thor = 6'4"
Cap = 6'4
Vision 6'3"
Hawkeye 5'10"

Chris Evans is 6'
Chris Hemsworth is 6'2

Hemsworth is 6'4". You can tell in that pic with him and Evans Hemsworth is much taller. He is taller than Hiddleston who is 6'2". And I got a photo with him in 2012. I'm 6'1", 6'2" and he is clearly taller than I am.

Yes IM being 6'5" is a stretch. Thor is like the same height maybe taller than IM suit.

Of course the scale is referring to what the characters should be not the actors.

It's all screwed up. Aren't the regular IM figures about 12 inches tall? In other words, 6 feet, which is what RDJ, at about 5-9, would be if he were actually wearing a complete IM armor.

IM's 6-6 in the comics, 6-5 in that AoU sheet. Not like Marvel/HT care about consistency anyway. :lol

It's all screwed up. Aren't the regular IM figures about 12 inches tall? In other words, 6 feet, which is what RDJ, at about 5-9, would be if he were actually wearing a complete IM armor.

IM's 6-6 in the comics, 6-5 in that AoU sheet. Not like Marvel/HT care about consistency anyway. :lol

Yeah Hot Toys need to get out of the 12" mentality, its 1/6 scale not 12" and its fairly simple math, but of course they need new bodies or pegs to get it right and if it costs money Hot Toys won't do it

Yeah Hot Toys need to get out of the 12" mentality, its 1/6 scale not 12" and its fairly simple math, but of course they need new bodies or pegs to get it right and if it costs money Hot Toys won't do it

The new mark III diecast figure is shorter than 12" for reasons only they know!?! lol :)

Of course the scale is referring to what the characters should be not the actors.
This reminds me of the whole "Hardy vs Bane" discussions that people had about the ideal height for the HT Bane figure. :lol

Ok, just IMBD these guys and check their heights. Hemmy is only 6'2.5".

Imdb is highly inaccurate. I met Tom Hardy a few years ago and he's 5'5". Naturally I wouldn't expect his "billed height" to resemble his real height since no man really wants to brag about being so short.

Ok, just IMBD these guys and check their heights. Hemmy is only 6'2.5".

Definitely wrong. Look at any picture with Hemsworth and Evans, Hemsworth towers over him. In fact I have seen Hemsworth next to Paul Bettany, Hemsworth a little taller. As I said before... I met him in person, and you can't dispute a live comparison.

Hulkbuster is MASSIVE! I shudder to think how much the figure will cost.

I keep seeing this picture can anyone confirm the source? Could be someone's basement photoshop.

I keep seeing this picture can anyone confirm the source? Could be someone's basement photoshop.

Look at the pictures on page 1 of the Hulkbuster page. Back shot with someone holding one of the legs.

Seems HT have stayed true to this ref pic no matter the source.

This is HUGE.

Look at the pictures on page 1 of the Hulkbuster page. Back shot with someone holding one of the legs.

Seems HT have stayed true to this ref pic no matter the source.

This is HUGE.

Yeah its pretty big...... I'm getting nervous about the price, but I must have it, I'll be going full on completionist with this line

Back