1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered this bad boy. Does it make a good companion piece to the stealth suit or will it just make me hate that one and want rid.

Both avengers versions

6768ae5289a180bb72e0e44f90dfa48d.jpg

Both avengers versions

6768ae5289a180bb72e0e44f90dfa48d.jpg

They do look good together, but I am so glad I waited for AOU version. The costume from the 1st Avengers does look better with the mask off and the newer Rogers head sculpt though. Nice display!

Quick question though, could Cap put his shield on his back with his "The Avengers" costume? I don't remember him doing so and looking at the costume I am not sure how he would have.

I like the Age of Ultron suit more but I don't mind his suit from The Avengers either. I think he looks better without the mask in that version too. Sort of thinking of placing an order for this figure again before the July coupon expires.

They do look good together, but I am so glad I waited for AOU version. The costume from the 1st Avengers does look better with the mask off and the newer Rogers head sculpt though. Nice display!

Quick question though, could Cap put his shield on his back with his "The Avengers" costume? I don't remember him doing so and looking at the costume I am not sure how he would have.
This first avengers cap can't hang his shield on the back. He is actually really nice in person and more impressive without the mask on.

Nice set-up maximus!

I guess I'm the lone dissenter who thinks the first Avengers suit looks better with the mask on.

Back