1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this one in last week. Awesome figure. Might be my new favorite.

The only problem is that the shield sits kind of unevenly when placed on his back.

Oh my, my First Avenger is going to look so tiny next to this guy. :lol Does your TFA have the longer leg pegs in it?
I dont think so... my TFA is straight out of the box, no mods at all. lol defffff especially when AoU Cap is on the stand he makes TFA real small
I got this one in last week. Awesome figure. Might be my new favorite.

The only problem is that the shield sits kind of unevenly when placed on his back.
I def see that, i tried each time to sit it a little higher on the back but the magnets were like NOPE!

Hilarious!
hehehehe had to do a pre civil war pic!

Thanks for answering, jvlxv1. Mine will still look puny, but maybe not by that much. :lol

I dont think so... my TFA is straight out of the box, no mods at all. lol defffff especially when AoU Cap is on the stand he makes TFA real small

I def see that, i tried each time to sit it a little higher on the back but the magnets were like NOPE!

hehehehe had to do a pre civil war pic!
I wonder what Tony would be saying to Cap. "You still don't know what Pilates is, do you dumba$$?"

so happy to get my cap today! :-D the magnetic features and the diecast shield are super awesome.

20150608_193346_zpsav0wyvh0.jpg

Ouch, I'm hurting for my TFA Cap with that size difference (especially with the short leg pegs). Out of curiosity, does AoU Cap have long leg pegs? That seems like a pretty extreme height difference otherwise.

Two possible reasons for the size difference, 1: he took more serum or steroids in the present or 2:Being frozen so long made him bigger.

That's why I am grabbing a bunch now while working in the states, then trying to take them all back on the plane with me. I have been practicing my best innocent face for when I go through customs...

thats what i always do. :lol

I don't know how you guys overseas can still collect... all those fees and stuff add up to an extra $100 or more on each figure. The hobby is expensive enough as it is. :lol

I have learnt to just wait for it to make it's way over here. There is always a chance that sellers here might sell out on pre-orders, but I will take that chance.

Back