1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Lol guys. I love all the Cap love in this thread. Like I said, the AoU version of him is my favourite. I am definitely getting a second one for my collection. Such an awesome figure

I like this costume and figure so much I think I am going to clear out my Avengers and GA cap for it. Iron Man rules my roost (13 armors and counting), but for the rest I am moving toward having one definitive figure of each. At least for now and keep hoping for a 1/4 scale of this and Thor, then kiss the 1/6 stuff goodbye :pray:

Lol guys. I love all the Cap love in this thread. Like I said, the AoU version of him is my favourite. I am definitely getting a second one for my collection. Such an awesome figure

I know :ohbfrank: Gods righteous man :pfft: I can't physically throw up in my mouth but bleh, frakking Cap everywhere

:monkey3

I like this costume and figure so much I think I am going to clear out my Avengers and GA cap for it. Iron Man rules my roost (13 armors and counting), but for the rest I am moving toward having one definitive figure of each. At least for now and keep hoping for a 1/4 scale of this and Thor, then kiss the 1/6 stuff goodbye :pray:

13 and counting for me also :hi5:

Decided to pass on this figure, going to wait for the CW cap. Hope I dont regret it. :slap

Decided to pass on this figure, going to wait for the CW cap. Hope I dont regret it. :slap

:lol You and me both. These movies are just rolling around too fast, and coughing up money for the newest version every 12-15 months is a game I'm not playing. More power to those who do play it, nothing wrong with that. I'm content waiting for CW too and hoping that it's the last version.

:lol You and me both. These movies are just rolling around too fast, and coughing up money for the newest version every 12-15 months is a game I'm not playing. More power to those who do play it, nothing wrong with that. I'm content waiting for CW too and hoping that it's the last version.

i hope so:pray:

I jumped in with this Cap and have had him on PO since the beginning...but I AM glad I don't have any of the prior releases in my collection. Maybe the CW Cap will be better, maybe not.

Back