1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really not that bad, maybe the smoothness of it made it look more like a ****head? :rotfl

View attachment 181697

pfft :rotfl Captain America!!!!
717qAGO.gif

God's righteous man! Pretending he could live without a war..... I can't physically throw up in my mouth but.....:ohbfrank: :lol

I feel it's just the hood/helmet thing that ruins the Avengers suit. I'm probably one of the few who really likes it. All hail the TFA suit though.

It's the whole covering the ears thing

I dig it. I actually think most of the hate comes from the no chin strap which admittedly it would look better and more 'cap like' with.

Don't forget the vertical thigh zippers. Very functional.

TFA suit is also one of my favorites :D

so there I was standing in line at the bank....

42 effing long....

Gotta love Dice

I'm not sure that's entirely true.

Once Juliet has finally been ''enjoy'd'' she says

Now, by Saint Peter’s Church and Peter too,
He shall not make me there a joyful bride.

She can't marry Paris because she is no longer a virgin - there's no 'joy' left.

My comment was meant to be read with very heavy sarcasm. There's constant sexual innuendo and double entendres throughout Shakespeare's work; nothing chaste about that.

I always took joyful in a more literal sense there given that she'd be miserable with Paris. If her line was "He shall not find there a joyful bride", I'd be more convinced of your interpretation. Still, it's an interesting reading of it (and certainly falls in line with all the double speak). :offtopic:

FYI I talked to someone at Sideshow today who said they thought June for this figure, and said that they are still feeling the repercussions from the port issues.

Back