1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit!... talked into it with the discount. By the end of the year I should have the 3 main Phase 1 and 2 Avengers side by side in Age of Ultron mode.. (although Thor is TDW version, there isn't a huge difference between each incarnation of him) ... and just because it is the MkIII, I'll have that in die-cast on display as well..

Thanks for encouraging my impulse buying, employment provided rent and utilities free house.... :rotfl

Dammit!... talked into it with the discount. By the end of the year I should have the 3 main Phase 1 and 2 Avengers side by side in Age of Ultron mode.. (although Thor is TDW version, there isn't a huge difference between each incarnation of him) ... and just because it is the MkIII, I'll have that in die-cast on display as well..

Thanks for encouraging my impulse buying, employment provided rent and utilities free house.... :rotfl

Riiight.... talked into it :wink1: Uh huh :D

And that's exactly what it's for. The coupon is to bring in people that where not already going to order it. Wouldn't it be great if sideshow saw it was more expensive somewhere else and cancled your order just to charge you more? No? You mean you would expect them to honor the price the promised when you placed an order? Hmm. Odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
And that's exactly what it's for. The coupon is to bring in people that where not already going to order it. Wouldn't it be great if sideshow saw it was more expensive somewhere else and cancled your order just to charge you more? No? You mean you would expect them to honor the price the promised when you placed an order? Hmm. Odd.

Good

Bad

:wink1: :lol

my order is with sideshow already bud :wink1: I got my order in before they started this new nrd policy **** and dont want to have to pay to reorder with the coupon.

I went ahead and canceled, and reordered with the coupon as well. I hate the idea of paying deposits but it does go towards the figure and i saved 20 bucks as well. Hope this comes out soon though.

Yeah I wished I didn't order it earlier but just wasn't sure how many were going to be available. I'll use it on something else.

I believe this Cap might sell out sooner than other standard releases. Seeing how great he came out will entice everyone to pick it up. And when the movie hits I'm sure there will be more sales on this figure, which also happens to be shipping soon in a couple weeks from ss. There's no way I'm leaving it up to chance this figure getting discounts down the road so the NRD does not bother me one bit. [emoji1]

just collected my aou captain, articulation really have improved!

aou%u00252Bcaptain.jpg

I was waiting for some reward points to convert before ordering but that coupon will probably get me to order and then use the points on the deluxe Hulk set.

Back