1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since it's now released in HK, I'm assuming it will arrive in the US way ahead of the projected July release date from BBTS?

Usually 6 weeks from now

Dear Lord, please let it be at least 6 weeks. Im screwed based on the release schedule. I should be able to swing this guy but it is going to be close. Hoping Han Solo and Chewbacca get delayed again. Cap moving up this early has knocked me all out of whack.

If you're on a flex pay schedule there's nothing to worry about.

Im not. I usually pay for them outright. Just a lot of releases right now for me.

MP-10 Convoy reissue.
Omnigonix Spinout
HT Captain America AoU
HT Han Solo
HT Chewbacca
Big Chief 11th doctor

My wallet is hurting! Lol.

The debate begins lol. Try and buy one now or wait for SSC. I have coveted this figure for a while and don't want to wait any longer now that I've seen the final pics

If you guys find it for a good price from Japan let me know. This figure looks flawless. I checked out Big In Japan but no stock there.

Its jumping on the Avengers hype. It'll be expensive for this year. Im sure price will be cheaper next year when Batman vs Superman is the hype, if you are willing to wait that long. :lol

Its jumping on the Avengers hype. It'll be expensive for this year. Im sure price will be cheaper next year when Batman vs Superman is the hype, if you are willing to wait that long. :lol

Nah. Have it ordered through SSC. I just wanted to get it a few weeks sooner but not at that price

Any video reviews posted yet?

I'm just wondering when they will announce Cap rides a lightcycle in this movie...

_12_1.jpg

Just a heads up for everyone following this thread. This month's code APR15 now works with this [emoji6] go go go!!!

That the Cap Pod? :lol

So I went over my friends place last night that has huge HT collection and he's got the Starlord and Tony Stark 2 figure from the latest releases. Paint job has improved so much! I'm guessing the new Rogers sculpt also get this new treatments. They don't look as dark and tanned as the older figures.

Back