1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL it's all good...it's not like I wasn't going to order it later anyway. Would have been nice to save $20 on it at least. Although now with all of the complaining about the Strike Cap and the AoU Cap already up for PO, the Strike Cap 2 pack may be the next Angelica.

Yeh they do have some reasonably priced stuff but Hot Toys are over priced... that said I have the urge to get the single Cap from them, only place in the UK which says they have stock to preorder and still cheaper than importing

true.... I only really order comics from FP

LOL it's all good...it's not like I wasn't going to order it later anyway. Would have been nice to save $20 on it at least. Although now with all of the complaining about the Strike Cap and the AoU Cap already up for PO, the Strike Cap 2 pack may be the next Angelica.

Don't say such things! I haven't received my 2 pack yet. Don't make me sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be pissed if the 2 pack ends up super cheap down the road on SSC... I paid full price for it without even a promo code. Learned my lesson doing that.

I'll be pissed if the 2 pack ends up super cheap down the road on SSC... I paid full price for it without even a promo code. Learned my lesson doing that.

Same here. But more Cap is better than no Cap. Even if he cost more to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no such thing as "too much Cap". :lecture

Oh, exactly.

I'm no fan of "civilian"-whoever. I pre-ordered the single pack of Strike Suit Cap and am hoping that some minor issues get fixed till then. but the more Cap, the merrier :)
I'll wait for the movie to come out first, then I'll decide whether or not to get AoU Cap.
I really like the suit of this one though.

Oh, exactly.

I'm no fan of "civilian"-whoever. I pre-ordered the single pack of Strike Suit Cap and am hoping that some minor issues get fixed till then. but the more Cap, the merrier :)
I'll wait for the movie to come out first, then I'll decide whether or not to get AoU Cap.
I really like the suit of this one though.
Personally the biggest issue I have with reviews of the Strike suit is the fraying sleeve cuffs... I can live with anything else and wish I had put him on PO when he was available locally, would have looked great along side Silver Centurion mirroring AoU Cap with the 43.

I'm liking that the price for this figure stayed fairly level with the stealth suit figure.

Yup I just placed my order with them :) Gonna be a long wait, ETA on both of their websites estimate November / December delivery!

Is it too expensive for you UK based to order from a European store? I ordered Mark 42 from Toyhq, and haven't gotten him yet, while my store in Denmark has had him for like 2 months.

And... single issues US comics, and good internet stores for that in UK? Both back and current issues.

And back to the amazing Cap

Is it too expensive for you UK based to order from a European store? I ordered Mark 42 from Toyhq, and haven't gotten him yet, while my store in Denmark has had him for like 2 months.

And... single issues US comics, and good internet stores for that in UK? Both back and current issues.

And back to the amazing Cap
What do you mean by this?

I had intended on waiting for free shipping or something but if Cap happens to be waitlisted I'll get on it. Can you use reward points on a waitlist like a regular order?

Back