1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny when people say this is the best Cap to date, or glad I waited to buy this one. Well of course this is the best one. It's the latest and HT has become much better and experienced with the sculpts. Next guys will be saying the Civil War version is the best to date and so on. Also for people that are glad they hadn't bought a Cap yet until now, whether or not you bought previous Cap's wouldn't affect purchasing this one. If you bought previous versions, just buy this one. Previous versions won't prevent getting this one.
And comments about people cancelling WS Stealth, not a chance. The Stealth suit is unique and won't be seeing again, not to mention the Rogers civilian look.

I am with u on this..strike suit cap is still damn awesome..and most importantly, it is a unique suit!

No rush, I'll wait to see if Strike Suit issues resolved. For me, it is Strike Suit 2 pack Avengers style so upgraded suit design would be the only reason to purchase.

It's a repaint! Lazy HT. Lazy. Better not pull this **** with Thor.

I think that's more Marvel Studios' fault rather than HT's...and besides, they designed new parts where necessary, like the sleeves and the shield.

Besides, the Stealth suit HS is already perfect, so there really is no need to change it. Why fix something that ain't broken?

Hope they get the body and tailoring on the final product right this time though.

It's a repaint! Lazy HT. Lazy. Better not pull this **** with Thor.

Thor will be the exact same situation... new paint on the headsculpt, silver parts instead of gold on the costume.
Using the body from Light Armor Thor. Mark my words.

Same thing with Hulk. New paint. New shorts. Nothing else.

Widow gets a new hairdo on the Winter Soldier headsculpt, new parts on the costume... adding red and blue. New batons.

Hawkeye gets a new head sculpt completely (maybe?) and new costume on a new body (maybe?).
Clint will be the main one that is worth the money, IMO, as he gets the most upgrades.

Thor will be the exact same situation... new paint on the headsculpt, silver parts instead of gold on the costume.
Using the body from Light Armor Thor. Mark my words.

Same thing with Hulk. New paint. New shorts. Nothing else.

Widow gets a new hairdo on the Winter Soldier headsculpt, new parts on the costume... adding red and blue. New batons.

Hawkeye gets a new head sculpt completely (maybe?) and new costume on a new body (maybe?).
Clint will be the main one that is worth the money, IMO, as he gets the most upgrades.

Still hope they come out with a sleeved Thor from this film though!

This is a damn good looking Cap. The Rogers headsculpt might be a repaint, but it's such a great sculpt why risk messing it up?

My thoughts exactly... Same with Thor, I really like TDW sculpt and I won't mind as long as the hair is actually blond this time... I would like some aggressive facial expressions, but it's not that big of a deal.

So I'm gonna guess we have these in time for the movie? Well atleast before or sometime after. Maybe like late August .

If they do make a sleeved Thor it'll just be the exact situation as Light Armor...slight repaint here and there. Unless you want it just because the box will say Age of Ultron on it, it'd be cheaper to get the armored version from TDW now. Extra rewards and free shipping and all that.

Back