1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure still has proportion issues.The body is too small compared to the head.

I don't see that, but everyone has their own take. I think he turned out really good and I can't wait to add it to the collection.

Just reordered with the coupon. I just tried the paypal option this time and it sent me an email saying I sent the total amount. Yeah, didn't think that would happen til it actually ships.

Just reordered with the coupon. I just tried the paypal option this time and it sent me an email saying I sent the total amount. Yeah, didn't think that would happen til it actually ships.

haha :joy....... whoops :slap
but at least you now own the figure, and you just have to chill and wait for it to arrive :chillpill:

This figure still has proportion issues.The body is too small compared to the head.

Yep.

And the torso should be longer vertically. HT is really struggling with bodies lately. TFA Cap was perfect body-wise, as was the rescue version and The Avengers version. Something happened after that. My guess is they figured out a way to save money on bodies.

What's the latest code guys..need to order this bad boy as well.

Everyone loves the next Cap until it's released, it then becomes terrible. The new Cap is announced and the cycle starts all over again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. When the next cap is revealed we will have some fool saying something like "I am glad I waited for this cap" .then when the one after that is revealed the same kind of crap is said again.

I can't wait to get my hands on this new Cap, the final product looks perfect! :clap
I already have the Strike Captain America and I think AoU Cap with its classic colours will be a nice contrast to it.

Btw, does anyone know when Animarket usually gets their stock after the HK release? I preordered Avengers Loki with them but at the time I didn't follow the forum or any figure news at all... Thanks!

I got a really good look at CW Cap more recently, I actually prefer the AoU design. CW Cap looks pretty similar to AoU but has less of the overdesigned elements - much fewer red and black bits, no white on the biceps, gloves are smaller. Avengers logo on the shoulders still there. Think of this as in between the stealth suit and AoU design. Some people might prefer that though, particularly those who feel the AoU suit is overdesigned.

I got a really good look at CW Cap more recently, I actually prefer the AoU design. CW Cap looks pretty similar to AoU but has less of the overdesigned elements - much fewer red and black bits, no white on the biceps, gloves are smaller. Think of this as in between the stealth suit and AoU design. Some people might prefer that though, particularly those who feel the AoU suit is overdesigned.

Interesting. Thanks for the info

Yep.

And the torso should be longer vertically. HT is really struggling with bodies lately. TFA Cap was perfect body-wise, as was the rescue version and The Avengers version. Something happened after that. My guess is they figured out a way to save money on bodies.

I'll buy a stealth suit and modify it. It's price decrased drastically. Then I'll buy a steve rogers head.

I got a really good look at CW Cap more recently, I actually prefer the AoU design. CW Cap looks pretty similar to AoU but has less of the overdesigned elements - much fewer red and black bits, no white on the biceps, gloves are smaller. Avengers logo on the shoulders still there. Think of this as in between the stealth suit and AoU design. Some people might prefer that though, particularly those who feel the AoU suit is overdesigned.

Hmm, I've been putting off getting AoU cap for a while now as I wanted to know this info (I was waiting to see if they'd lost some of the red). I've just this minute pulled the trigger on AoU cap and then read this, doh!!!

Oh well, I'll just have to console myself in the fact that CW war cap isn't out for another year.

Latest posts

Back