1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if only the price always did drop huh... lol. I wouldn't mind the Predator Dutch figure, as you can find them online (and I don't mean ebay), but it hasn't gone down... :p

Yeah, if only the price always did drop huh... lol. I wouldn't mind the Predator Dutch figure, as you can find them online (and I don't mean ebay), but it hasn't gone down... :p

Patience young grasshopper, Predator Dutch figure 2.0 will be out in the near future by Hot Toys.

Hmmm, if I use the coupon my order still comes up to $304 with shipping and taxes...maybe I should wait to see if I'll be able to find something better on ebay...but dangit, I'm really itching to order him. Dumb question, but there's no way to use more than one coupon on Sideshow, right? (this would be my first order, they offer an extra $10 off for that, but I guess only if there are no other coupons used...)

True each cap seems to evolve further in some way, but this one is pretty good. 2 head sculpts, mask, nice stand, metal shield.
I don't see HT doing that with the next cap for 220 again but who knows.

Everyone loves the next Cap until it's released, it then becomes terrible. The new Cap is announced and the cycle starts all over again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'll go with the Rogers head... The likeness of Chris Evans is just too good. That's what appeals to me probably the most about the Hot Toys lineup is the likeness of the movie actors. Likewise I plan on showing Stark with my Mk43... Mk3 can be my closed helmet..

captain's got nice balance, he can stand on his own pretty well! :yess:

aou%u00252Bcaptain.jpg

This figure still has proportion issues.The body is too small compared to the head.

Back