1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The actual shields are not made from magnetic material. Only the screwed on handles are magnetic.

Ok.

Still doesn't change the part about them having done DC shields in the past meaning that is not indication that future ones will be.

Yeah, I don't think Hot Toys wants to do anymore shields that crack and chip.

Diecast is here to stay.

well they could do plastic and paint it more naturally (like every other piece of plastic they make that doesnt chip) instead of electroplating it or vac or whatever they did

Yeah, I don't think Hot Toys wants to do anymore shields that crack and chip.

Diecast is here to stay.

Wasn't the worst chipping on a diecast shield? The electroplated one?

Edit-I don't have the figure so Im not sure

Crap I can't believe this came out so quickly! :gah: That must mean HT will be cranking all the characters out before and around when the movie hits. Widow might be next month.
Because of the delay on the Marty Mcfly, I can't afford this. have to wait :(

Articulation has been improved.

12792_10152608084146910_5307696051297962662_n.jpg

11138501_10152608084121910_8070345309783864176_n.jpg

11129359_10152608084061910_104335395575982982_n.jpg

Makes all the mods on the stealth suit seem pointless now. I'm glad I went for a simple mod on my strike version

So happy with the final look of this. Love the Stealth suit. But this one is much improved in look and design. Can't wait to get my hand on him. :yess:

The one looking straight up is from the Steve Rogers TWS set.

I kinda like it, really adds to character to the sculpt.

Looks cool. It can just be kinda limiting sometimes. I like the eyes on the wolverine too, but it really only works at a couple angles. I do like that the hair has more blonde tone to it now. That's how the winter soldier one should have been.

You know I'm just now noticing that the rogers sculpt has the eyes painted looking off to the side. Thats kind of unfortunate.

I think they did this so it's not exactly like the WS Roger's sculpt. Also I think he's going to wear the mask more in the film than TWS, so I don't mind.

Back