1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pic I took today of cap. Figure is still awesome.

2rdz0pu.jpg

Never noticed the shoulder As disappear in some trailer scenes. Would've been nice if he replaced them with the stars like the TFA/GA suit, the shoulders seem a little empty to me now.

Never noticed the shoulder As disappear in some trailer scenes. Would've been nice if he replaced them with the stars like the TFA/GA suit, the shoulders seem a little empty to me now.

I agree regarding it looking empty.

However, depending on how they get removed, the emptiness there may be intended to signify something. There's supposed to be an Avengers "A" there because that's who Cap recognizes as being his team, but the fact that those emblems get removed possibly represents something.

Well by now might he just have different suits without everything adorned by logos?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Does anyone know a fix for weak ankle joints?

It depends on what is causing the issue as to how I would address it. Sometimes the female section on the figures leg, where the peg inserts, gets damaged. If that's the case I would use some two part and fix it. There's a few other issues that crop up but I'd need to know what the issue is before I could give you a better idea what I would do. Can you pull the boots off and take a few pics of the bottom of the legs right where the pegs insert?

Back