1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first Cap ever has finally arrived! Can't wait to open him up and take some pix! Getting excited!

Congratulations :)
I find this figure very appealing and love Captain America. I may collect him too :lol
Seeing your photographs soon will be nice :)

Great pics, dimicop! :clap

Yeah, his eye is slightly wonky. It doesn't look too bad though compared to some of the other ones I've seen. Even then, the wonky eye is only noticeable in photographs when you use flash.

I see SS still has the option to join the Waitlist and not just "Sold Out".
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-captain-america-hot-toys-902328/

Has anyone had their reservation convert lately? I've been expecting a cancellation email from SS since I joined the Waitlist on 8/20. So far nothing.

I got on the WL 8/13. No conversion. I wouldn't expect one now since that was well over two months ago now. He dried up fast. He must have had low PO's and a small run.

I got on the WL 8/13. No conversion. I wouldn't expect one now since that was well over two months ago now. He dried up fast. He must have had low PO's and a small run.

I think it was it being the best Cap to date from HT.

that really sucks that all the lazy eyed caps made it to market

I lucked out an mine's eyes are how they're supposed to be

unfortunately the stitching on the red and white parts on the front of the suit is slightly off center

With the figures being hand made (which makes them unique in my opinion), I don't think the odds are high you're going to get an utterly "perfect" figure so to speak, where everything is centered absolutely perfectly and there's utterly no imperfections at all.

Back