1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely not expecting my reservation to convert, but I am surprised that SS still hasn't just listed him as sold out. :huh

97181a21ba42c53c56849846c577fbab.jpg

Cap's definitely got a lot of admirers... Or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great picture! I never get tired of looking at pics of this Cap figure.

He really is the bee's knees. I was sad for a second that I didn't score a TWS Falcon but I'll get the civil war version and be happy as a clam

I remember talking to my LCS owner about some guy that had about 30 sideshow figures and I was flabbergasted and here I am at about 25 after only a year. I'm done for, aren't I?

Saw a neat photo with cap and the kerbros figure. It can pass as a hydra soldier pretty well...

image.jpg

I remember talking to my LCS owner about some guy that had about 30 sideshow figures and I was flabbergasted and here I am at about 25 after only a year. I'm done for, aren't I?

I window shopped SS forever.

When I finally hit the "buy" button......yep, it was over. :thud:

Saw a neat photo with cap and the kerbros figure. It can pass as a hydra soldier pretty well...

View attachment 217033

I don't understand why everyone keeps talking about the kneepads:
Look correct to my eyes :dunno

because they just want to.... :cuckoo:

It's not the design, but that they move all over the place on the figures leg....look at the picture....the left kneepad is almost on the side of his knee. :slap
Still a great looking figure.

It's not the design, but that they move all over the place on the figures leg....look at the picture....the left kneepad is almost on the side of his knee. :slap
Still a great looking figure.

And it does that becuase of the design. It's a big hunk of padding and plastic sewn onto the outside of pants. That's exactly what it's going to do. If it was tighter then knee articulation is severely limited.

Back