1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The A1 cap from Hottoys is still one of my fave too..Unlike the real life goofy looking suit in the film, Hottoys nailed it.

imo, it does not look inferior to the A2 suit. I may be in the minority here. Anyone with me? haha

You are not alone.

The A1 Cap is hands down still my fav Cap.

I don't think the A1 Cap is as bad as some make it sound. I think HT did a great job on everything with the costume, but I do think the AoU suit looks better. Hopefully they do as good of a job on this one as they did with the A1 version.

I think it looks amazing without the helmet. I just wish they gave us a better Steve head.

952f63ca0a8e471849b75c92232cc288.jpg

A1 cap looks best without the goofy helmet and with some weathering n battle-damaged..... When the suit is all clean, looks pretty goofy too..

Must say I think this (AOU) is a horrible, horrible design.
Looks cheap and forced.

If this had been the first Captain America suit, fans would have freaked out.
I thought it couldn't be worse than The Avengers version, but it is, much.

Looks cheap and forced.

Totally agree. It looked good as a stealth suit but they got lazy again for AOU. I hope CW Cap's suit is better. Cap is old school. Keep it clean and simple. And no magnetic metal shield strap/strapless nonsense.

Totally agree. It looked good as a stealth suit but they got lazy again for AOU. I hope CW Cap's suit is better. Cap is old school. Keep it clean and simple. And no magnetic metal shield strap/strapless nonsense.
I am betting they bring back the straps for CW, this will just be the Avengers/Stark 2.0 upgrade.

As for the suit you can see Rogers influence in both this and the Stealth suit, more so with this one.

I really like it, but then I liked all the suits which came before it too, but then this is just my personal preference.

A1 cap looks best without the goofy helmet and with some weathering n battle-damaged..... When the suit is all clean, looks pretty goofy too..
oh yeah its pretty goofy, and the Stealth suit is more military focused than this(which is more Superhero), then again Coulson designed this suit :lol

Well i missed out on the A1 Cap, Canceled GA, and was thinking about the Stealth 2-pack, but now this will be my definitive cap.
It has everything i wanted from the 2-pack plus it has the colors and shield i like. I'm sold :rock

I think this suit has the perfect balance between military & superhero; can't wait to add this to the collection!

Looks cheap and forced.

just the design you don't like? Or the shape?
you going to give this one a miss?

I like the color coordination of this suit the most. It has just the right amount of everything. Blue, red, white, brown. Still, gotta wait for the price and hopefully it doesn't go out of my range.

Back