1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! Yeah i know its not exact on the strap. I had intended to make it screen accurate but i liked the look on the stealth. The color is just a tad off on the original. Also not 2 toned like the chin piece to the strap . Just like the set pic example above. I will probably make the age of ultron head more accurate just for variety. Ill get some pics from the back too.

Happy 4th of July!

DSC_4981.jpg

so i still liked the all darker with stealth so kept that. and i just added a bit of darker to the aou chin piece. i need some milliput to wedge behind the ears. the ears need something strong to keep them winged out. i didnt feel like burning my thumbs with a hair dryer lol. so for now the ears are reinforced with poster tac :)

I'm on the payment plan, looking to get mine in Sept. I think. If you pay full price immediately, does that get you the early processing?

You should be at to view the order in your SSC account and it'll say if you can get early processing somewhere near the top

You should be at to view the order in your SSC account and it'll say if you can get early processing somewhere near the top

Oh awesome, I'll go take a look now. I wasn't aware, thanks for the heads up. I'm rather new to HT's, only been collecting them for a few months so I appreciate all the guidance everyone here has thrown my way.

Oh awesome, I'll go take a look now. I wasn't aware, thanks for the heads up. I'm rather new to HT's, only been collecting them for a few months so I appreciate all the guidance everyone here has thrown my way.

No problem! I just started out myself so it's good to help others:lol

Even if it doesn't say early if you call them chances are they will set it up. Sideshow is about the best when it comes to customer service

Did the early processing, but looks like he won't be shipping until Tuesday. In that case, I'll have him next Monday. :impatient:

Mark 43 arrives tomorrow at least. :D

I passed on the early processing. I've got too many figures on flex to bump this up. I'll get mine in Sept.
As much as I want them all at once, I'll wait.
Ryan

Can anyone tell me that has an AOU Cap if the elbow pads are glued thru a cut fabric hole underneath the elbow pad i see that when i bend mine it is not a big deal but kinda like a cut square thru the fabric and a big blue peg thats glued thru or is actually the elbow with shaped in the form of a joint

I'm on the payment plan, looking to get mine in Sept. I think. If you pay full price immediately, does that get you the early processing?

That's usually how it goes. Whenever SS deducts the full amount for a figure, I get the figure the next business day (I live near the SS factory).

Back