1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo just saw this in my log in. . . can't wait. Just hope they don't charge me the full amount since I already flex paid half.
Party Protocal.jpg

I have the same notice too, saying my remaining balance is the full price even though I'm on flex and I've already paid over half the price. Since Cap will ship soon after my last payment is made in two days, which was confirmed via e-mail, I'm just going to ignore the notice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They must be getting more in, I had a problem with one of the seams on the pants of mine a few weeks ago and they said I had to wait for they next shipment for parts. Got an RMA to return it for an full exchange a few days ago (I don't know why they are going that route rather than just sending new pants but whatever).

happy 4th! in honor here is my small mod on cap. never liked how they pinned his ears back so i popped them out. i slit behind his ears and put sculpey in it to hold them out. this was the head i did for stealth cap. painted his chin strap as well.

before

after

Just got a notification with the option to pay off the remaining balance on Cap on the 7th and have it delivered. HELL YES!

Absolutely can't wait for this guy!

Any clue when these will ship to retailers? I ordered mine through my LCS and have him all paid off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird ... I got that email to do early processing for the 7th as well. Opted to not to do so because my last flex is already set for the 5th ha

Back