1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't the one that complained, but it did make it hard to browse the forums at work with a giant ass on my screen. :rotfl

I wasn't the one that complained, but it did make it hard to browse the forums at work with a giant ass on my screen. :rotfl

I second this exact statement.... RIP that fine backyard, but the stupid old woman that sits an arms length away from me occasionally likes to watch my screen. I'll be on here cruising then suddenly I hear "OH! That doll looks like it's real! My granddaughter would love those!" Don't even get me started when I start browsing imgur.

I second this exact statement.... RIP that fine backyard, but the stupid old woman that sits an arms length away from me occasionally likes to watch my screen. I'll be on here cruising then suddenly I hear "OH! That doll looks like it's real! My granddaughter would love those!" Don't even get me started when I start browsing imgur.

Lol, same here. I share the office room with a couple of people, and I have heard a couple of times, "Dude, what the heck are you looking at"? And I had to show, I"m in a toy forum.

Although one incident was too funny. I was gonna paint my my Inigou James Bond Daniel Craig headsculpt, so I started browsing his pics and was saving it on my desktop for reference. The one I particularly found helpful was a realistic lifesize silicone of Daniel Craig. The picture though was from the chest up, And this thing looks so lifelike, and it looks like Craig not wearing a shirt.
After I saved it, I didnt realize one of the guys was looking at my screen, so when I turned and saw him looking at it...he was like..."its ok dude, not gonna judge you". :lol

Arrived today, perfect !!!! :yess: :panic:

11265239_830076380379300_4384504864470704979_n.jpg

19419_830076370379301_2575252339977050725_n.jpg

Thank you all ! :hi5:

this is the best Captain, in my opinion.

Articulations, magnets, clothes.. everything is outstanding.

Back