1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, but let's take some things into account.
1. When he fought Cap in the elevator he had at least 10 other agents backing him up and he still lost.
2. While he fought Falcon to a standstill towards the end of the movie, Sam Wilson is no where near Cap's league in fighting prowess or strength. So it stands to reason that Crossbones would need something to help him even the odds. I compare this to Tony's Hulkbuster Armor.
3. Depending on the situation in the movie, Crossbones potentially has to deal with Cap's team of Avengers as well, so the armor would be necessary at that point.

Good points there.

I was just wondering, if Vision is as powerful as they made him out to be, with a body partly made of vibranium and powered by one of the infinity stones, I wonder how the team managed to fail to contain a battle that ultimately led to the "civil war" main event, as mentioned in the plot synopsis?

The 'Star Spangled Man' arrived today. Now I have two Caps, I will more than likely pick this AOU Cap up as well. June/July US will be... October/November for UK?

2. While he fought Falcon to a standstill towards the end of the movie, Sam Wilson is no where near Cap's league in fighting prowess or strength. So it stands to reason that Crossbones would need something to help him even the odds. I compare this to Tony's Hulkbuster Armor.

Crossbones whooped Falcon's butt in WS. Remember what he said to him as he's kicking his butt? "You're out of your depth." Only reason Falcon survived was cause the jet harrier crashed into the building and Crossbones got caught in it.

The 'Star Spangled Man' arrived today. Now I have two Caps, I will more than likely pick this AOU Cap up as well. June/July US will be... October/November for UK?

Congrats on getting the SSM! October could be about right, a lot of the UK retailers seem to have that as the scheduled release date. Would be awesome if it was sooner though!! :pray:

Oct/Nov would be perfect for me. There are other figures in the coming months that I will try and budget for. Plus any past figure that I can pic up (such as the 'First Avenger' Cap).

I might have to wait a month or two to budget for this. Ordered the Batman armory last night for cheap with a code... That's a few hundred I wasn't planning on.

Did I miss a Sideshow announcement regarding an earlier release date for this figure? I ordered Cap via Alter Ego and it was forecast for November, which if I recall correctly was 1 month after Sideshow. I get the impression that's changed...

Did I miss a Sideshow announcement regarding an earlier release date for this figure? I ordered Cap via Alter Ego and it was forecast for November, which if I recall correctly was 1 month after Sideshow. I get the impression that's changed...

I got my 3-5 week notice on 11th May. So it should be 2-4 weeks now :)

I can't wait for the AoU figures to arrive. Super Excited!
Wait...what figure are we talking about? I started staring at toycrypt's signature GIF and I feel like I just blacked out. Where the heck am I? I can't stop staring at it. :thud:

Last edited:
lol
anigif_optimized-16300-1428963511-3.jpg
method-man-2.jpg

Back