1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18228973256_c9f2b4d1fc_o_d.jpg

17634825683_c67c523870_o_d.jpg

Tbh I'm kicking myself because PC was $250 shipped a few days ago and I was still waiting on cash to come in from some eBay sales. Incidentally, the prices during their holiday sale are actually all higher than what they were before the sale. That's true of all the pieces I've looked at (MK43 1/6 and 1/4, Falcon, Batman).

Lmaoooooo thank you fellas, that's a portrait of my 8 year old pug, she's not aging too well...lol

I accidentally left one of my repulsers on for a day or two I just noticed this morning. I'm on my way out and need to pick up batteries. I don't have time to remove the old ones so can someone let me know what size I need so I can grab them while I'm out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link. So, do those batteries work well in HT figures? Any leakage problems? I'm a little leary of using non-name brands but you can't beat the price.

All batteries will leak eventually. If you are not going to actively use them enough to wear them out within a year its better to keep them out of the figure until you feel like lighting it up.

After the disaster of ordering this guy from OSB, I found that DarksideToy.com still has this in stock for the same price...£222. God bless Black Friday! I've never used them before but I just got my shipped notice so we'll see how it goes. They have some great deals on there at the moment.

Back