1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snagged one of these ex guys.hands down my favorite iron man armor. This is an amazing figure. I posed him holding Ultrons head. Magnificent piece.

How does it compare with the Mk42 in-hand? I was really into this but in video comparisons the clean look of the 42 seems nicer than the sort-of weathering on this.

I love both the 42 & 43. I actually love the weathering of the 43. I think it's much more realistic of a battle tested armor. The clean 42 has really won me over. It's so great just wish it came with swappable leg damaged pieces to go with the upper body.

The 42 is much cheaper lately. However, the 43 is the one I'd go with given the ultron body and the perfected weathering. But it depends on how much you want to spend. I'd recommend either.

I'd recommend either also. I have both, and they're almost essentially identical figures. I would go with the Mk XLIII though, simply because it possesses more of the classic red on gold IM look as opposed to gold on red.

If you wanted my advice, I'd say buy both. :lol

Seriously though, the 42 and 43 are both fantastic figures. If this is your first Iron Man suit, or if you want a classic-looking Iron Man suit, go with the Mark 43. If you want a more unique Iron Man suit, go with the Mark 42. You really can't go wrong with either one.

I ended up selling my 42 before I got the 43, simply because I felt like the color scheme was more "Iron Man." But now that I have workshop Tony...I wish I had my 42 still. :lol

I say both if you can swing it. They make for a good set of twins.

Snagged one of these ex guys.hands down my favorite iron man armor. This is an amazing figure. I posed him holding Ultrons head. Magnificent piece.

pics of him holding the head or we don't believe u!

jk, can never have enough pics of any of the HT iron men :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pics of him holding the head or we don't believe u!

jk, can never have enough pics of any of the HT iron men :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_20151116_161037369.jpg

So I can currently pick this guy up from Popcultcha for $265 shipped. Are there any tax/import issues I should be aware of before pulling the trigger? I really doubt I'll see this for a price like that for some time.

To be honest I'm surprised they're not sold out of all their HT yet; their prices are unreal even with international shipping.

If you live in the US, there are no import costs. Only thing that may show up is PayPal or credit card company charging for currency exchange rates but its not expensive. You basically pay whatever they quote you and you get the figure within 5-10 business days. PC is awesome. This figure was apparently $221 during their Halloween sale.

Nice! Whose work is that? After seeing the 1/4-scale version I've been wanting an unhelmeted Stark head-sculpt for this.

Back