1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty Mcfly just came out today and almost every accessory and head sculpt is available separately, This guy has been out already for a bit and I cant find one Damaged ultron mark 1 torso!:mad:

Marty Mcfly just came out today and almost every accessory and head sculpt is available separately, This guy has been out already for a bit and I cant find one Damaged ultron mark 1 torso!:mad:

Ultron torso is awesome, wouldn't expect to see many for quite awhile and even then they'll prob cost an arm & a leg. :lol

memory fails me but I think my last 2 figs (terminator, robocop) took about 3 weeks after they released in HK... but I could be wrong.

I can't see paying that much more just to get it a little before others. That's just silly. 700 for a 350 figure for maybe a month of extra time. In six months what would you rather have...the 350 or the extra month of ownership? The extra month, or Hawkeye/black widow/cap/ultron mk1/mk3 dc...just saying...I can't see paying double the value for just a little early release.

If Xenomorph is getting youtube paychecks like Shartimus Prime, then the $350 is a solid investment.

18513_10152915017297981_1561211041504656905_n.jpg
So basically Hot Toys rushed and missed some details from the suit.

Back