1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's go even further back.

drHdlkO.png

Omg...I only have the mark IV and I forgot how cheap it was. Funny how it seemed expensive then.
Gotta say though, with all the ironman releases and sticking to just one ironman, it took mark 43 to finally make me upgrade to a newer ironman.
Even with all the cool designs of the other ironman, the sleek design of the mark IV was hard to replace.

Agreed exactly.
Hah, I told myself mark 33 would be the first and only. But the temptations are back. Even if this does get waitlisted, I'm pretty sure a place like bbts will have it back in stock during/after release in 2015. That's how it worked for the 42 and the other diecasts. I'm just interested in seeing if the other possible suits look better than the V and VI- the suits I'm praying will get re releases
I think the bulk looks fine. The helmet is a snug fit on Tony's head and the body (big enough to fit the body) almost gives the head a slightly smallish look in proportion.
SinVraal's photo:
SinVraalsPic.jpg
iron-man-3-super-bowlb.jpg

I think if you don't have the shoulders in close (for 42 & 43) that's what will throw off the proportions more than anything.
b5_12.jpg
a5.jpg

I think my main irritation regarding the overly inflated prices & the so called justification rubbish, is when it comes to a sale..., I was given a lot of nonsense information by a retailer with regards to the reason for the high price of the premium format statues they were selling about a year ago, the retailer laid all of the costs out to me & although I thought it was rubbish as I know they buy from wholesalers & get things cheaper, from a me buying direct point of view the figures added up SO I couldn't argue. Now we come to a year later, the retailer can't shift their £300.00 premium format statues & slashes the price to £180.00..., I naturally buy one & enquire as to why they've become so cheap? Basically stock clearance & when I ask about how much of a loss they've made on them, maybe they forgot the conversation we had a year ago because unsurprisingly they've still made a small profit. lol :)

Anyway..., my point being??? Businesses will always exploit anyone they can with the products they make..., we can either accept this or not BUT nothing will ever change as too many people want what they make. I'm guilty myself, some things I can live without & wait to see if I can get it later on BUT other things I just have to have. :)

If it wasn't for the rewards points I probably would still have seconds thoughts about getting him, after applying the points I still have to pay $246.74.

Hulkbuster will be at least $750, probably closer to $1,000.

Did we ever get a price on Rhino? That's probably the closest recent figure to Hulkbuster. I know no one likes Rhino from ASM2 but that figure is an absolute beast if you see it in person.

It's better not to think about old HT pricing. :lol

agree lol

in the other news HT just announced : 1/6th Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories. the only thing left to be made is JArvis, His AUDI, maybe his mansion and also battle damage mansion...

well i might get mark 43 afterall, as my first IM.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hulkbuster was $700+, especially given that insane price for The Bat. But he won't be less than $500, guarantee.

How will HB be any less than $700? It'll likely be 50 percent bigger than Igor and it's associated with Avengers. HT gonna clean up.*

*Post edited so as not to offend.

I had to preorder it. I am probably gonna have to preorder the new Tony Stark from Iron Man 2 as soon as it is available. I just cant help myself.

Back