1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:peace:peace:peace:peace

Motuxmen....Don't let this s*it get to you. When you respond so defensively and don't provide proof, people are gonna jump down your throat. That's how it is. Either provide proof or let it go......IMHO.

Why would he need to prove anything... ? everything he has stated (that ive seen) seems pretty obvious and sensible even for not being in these particular industries myself... Its not like these things are some CIA secret technique that only the "industry insiders" would know... but they are sworn to secrecy so if someone posts something about it they must be lying and they need to prove that they are a member of these secret societies ... :lol

:rotfl....in case you guys didn't know I'm actually the Hulk......see my pic......that's me, and my proof.:rotfl

Although visually I believe you, you're talking far too intelligently for The Hulk I think, he's more SMASH & less words. lol ;) Or are you Bruce Banner whilst typing? :D

You got me................gonna go hit the sheets with Betty. I know, I know.....you wish you were me.:rock2

P.S.: I'm two timing with this chick called Jerella.

Shhhhhh.....don't tell Betty.

Although visually I believe you, you're talking far too intelligently for The Hulk I think, he's more SMASH & less words. lol ;) Or are you Bruce Banner whilst typing? :D

at times, the Hulk has been very smart in the comics. you just haven't seen that in the films, yet....:wink1:

Why would he need to prove anything... ? everything he has stated (that ive seen) seems pretty obvious and sensible even for not being in these particular industries myself... Its not like these things are some CIA secret technique that only the "industry insiders" would know... but they are sworn to secrecy so if someone posts something about it they must be lying and they need to prove that they are a member of these secret societies ... :lol
I give you credit if you've actually read those novels. :lol

Nice armor.... except for the battle damage(scratches etc) I hate that crap

Hey...

...I love that crap

Zooey-Deschanel-Is-Sad-On-New-Girl.gif

btw, great signature :lol

8 out of 10 are long you reckon? :lol On mobile it's brutal trying to scroll past essays all the time imo but on a desktop/laptop it's easier. :lol

8 out of 10 are long you reckon? :lol On mobile it's brutal trying to scroll past essays all the time imo but on a desktop/laptop it's easier. :lol

It's the same with pictures on mobiles, when someone copies them all as part of a quote post & then you have to scroll through them all to find maybe 2 words (great pics). :(

8/10...yeah maybe. Lol I'd say 5/10

But if your whole argument is it's hard to scroll past it then I got no sympathy. If scrolling a page is that hard your not doing something right. I type it on my phone. I look at it on my phone. It is not exactly a chore.

If you read three posts it takes up around the same space for scrolling....even if it was a whole page...it's one page. Lol

8/10...yeah maybe. Lol I'd say 5/10

But if your whole argument is it's hard to scroll past it then I got no sympathy. If scrolling a page is that hard your not doing something right. I type it on my phone. I look at it on my phone. It is not exactly a chore.

If you read three posts it takes up around the same space for scrolling....even if it was a whole page...it's one page. Lol

Agreed, I say the same to those who complain about multi image quoting, not hard to scroll past it

Back