1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this as been asked or mentioned before, but is the post that goes into the base supposed to be a little loose or does it click in and stand sturdy upright? I feel like I may be missing a piece or something but mine has a lot of play and can lean a good 10-15 degrees in any direction

Sorry if this as been asked or mentioned before, but is the post that goes into the base supposed to be a little loose or does it click in and stand sturdy upright? I feel like I may be missing a piece or something but mine has a lot of play and can lean a good 10-15 degrees in any direction

I just checked mine.

My stand has some play, maybe as much as yours, but overall it feels like it'll hold up my figure

Mine kinda just went in flush. I didn't hear any clicking or sounds like that.

Thanks for checking bro :duff

Mine will hold the fig too but it has A LOT of play. It won't stay close to upright without the clip hogging the figure. It'll heavily lean to whichever direction. Looking at the 2 on eBay, the hole in my base looks like that so nothing seems wrong there, but I've never seen a post this loose fitting

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-TOYS-1...074468?hash=item28106a0164:g:ZtQAAOSw37tV91Ct
No problem, if there's a question I can answer I'll help :duff

Is yours flushed in all the way? I knew I had to give it a little nudge and twist to get it in flush.

It's a little odd that it can't be upright by itself..

I picked this guy up today. I was thinking about getting the mark 45 but I love the 43's look so much more. I can see why people are such big fans of the Iron Man Diecast figures. It's much different in person than in photos.

Also I saw BudgetStark mention in one of his videos a headsculpt that is a shrunken down version of the 1/4 scale version. He said you could get it on ebay but ebay seems like a minefield. Any suggestions?

G4SjBEc.jpg
VePMcjP.jpg
df48vYt.jpg

That's a really awesome pose. Of all the reulsor blast poses I've seen, that's one of the best. Sorry, can't help you on the tony sculpt.

has anyone experienced fading issues with his hands? Mine is fading into pink now specially the fisted hands. Is there a clear coat/red paint that you guys would recommend to fix this?

As I posted on the other thread on fading, it seems that keeping these rubber parts in the box increases their chances of fading. I posed one of my IM (MkVII) with one repulsor hand and kept the other in the box. The one in the box has started to fade. I posed the Mk43 with 2 repulsor hands to be safe. The articulated hands stay fine.

has anyone experienced fading issues with his hands? Mine is fading into pink now specially the fisted hands. Is there a clear coat/red paint that you guys would recommend to fix this?

Once it Starts you can really stop it without a repaint. The cheapest and easiest option is just buy a new fist on eBay. They are like a dollar.

Back