1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Its like christmas or something :D
Christmas?
tumblr_static_im3_dancing_gif.gif

LOL! It is! I got Avengers movie Black Widow for $200 shipped. That's good, right?

WOW, thats an amazing Price :clap :woo

Got this guy yesterday. I thought I wouldn't like it so much since it's a repaint of Mark 42 but it looks a lot better in-hand. Will be keeping this one for sure. The articulation has also improved in the elbow and waist from what I can tell.

18119984448_e2f2fefe10_b.jpg

18120071280_0e5a2f5873_b.jpg

received my on Friday from Sideshow, however the chest LED cannot be shutoff completely - LED light is kept flickering - when switched to off. Is it normal?

received my on Friday from Sideshow, however the chest LED cannot be shutoff completely - LED light is kept flickering - when switched to off. Is it normal?

Yes, it's normal. You're supposed to keep the chest LED on all the time. The flickering is there to warn you that the figure will explode if you try to turn it off.

Quick and dirty pic. Love this figure. My first but certainly not my last diecast armor. Bring on the 45.

Attachments

• IMG_8890(1) copy 4.jpeg
    IMG_8890(1) copy 4.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 216
Back