1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Pics, now I want the 42 :gah: :lol
Heck I'll sell you mine. :lol

If you really do want the 42, you could probably still find it on Amazon for a price not much higher than its original retail price. I got mine about a month ago from a seller in Japan for $359 and free shipping!
Mark 42 goes for that much? I was going to put mine up for sale for below retail. Didn't know some places were selling it for that much.

If you really do want the 42, you could probably still find it on Amazon for a price not much higher than its original retail price. I got mine about a month ago from a seller in Japan for $359 and free shipping!

oh Interestng, I'll give Amazon a look if I decide to get one :duff Thanks man

Heck I'll sell you mine. :lol

Mark 42 goes for that much? I was going to put mine up for sale for below retail. Didn't know some places were selling it for that much.

For someone who is relatively new to this hobby, I was shocked the 42 was still that expensive too. But $359 was the lowest total (price+S&H) that I found on Amazon...some people wanted $500+ for it!

No problem! And I got my facts mixed up. I got mine from Hong Kong, not Japan. The one I was thinking about from Japan is actually still there for $346 plus shipping.
Also I'm in Ireland so shipping on that one might actually be higher :dunno

but I found one locally for $307 which is $2 below retail and its MIB....... so I may have one soon :yess:

Also I'm in Ireland so shipping on that one might actually be higher :dunno

but I found one locally for $307 which is $2 below retail and its MIB....... so I may have one soon :yess:

Sweeeet! And lucky! The one I got was MIB too, but it was the cheapest one I could find on Amazon lol. Get it! You won't regret it! :)

Back