1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting xenowolf. :clap

Here with direct movie player on page:

And some photos:
10.jpg

27.jpg

11.jpg

29.jpg

19.jpg

Lots more photos on my blog: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 - Striker Mark XXV 1/6 MMS277 video and photo review , thank you for your support.

Sideshow update on Striker-

We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Nov 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive Dec 2015 – Jan 2016.

Well I got the email last night. Stryker has been bumped another month to January as well as my Hermione Granger. I was supposed to have those 2 and AoU Black Widow shipped on the 10th, now it's just Black Widow. Maria Hill is scheduled (for now) to ship on Christmas. I know it won't ship then, but my final payment is scheduled for the 25th. On the plus side, since so many figures were announced around the same time, this spreads out the payments a little more, especially since it's so close to Christmas.
Ryan

I got kylo, returns batman, luke, thanos all bumped this month. But no bump on hill and my final flex is the 5th. So it looks like she should ship to you around the 25th, at least as of now. You can always get that payment moved up and get her in time for Xmas instead of after. If you want.

We still haven't had Blue Steel go up for PO yet...can't get into GAMMA yet!!!

Gamma looks great! :clap So I'm assuming this will be the IM Toy Soul exclusive? I must say I'm surprised, because I thought for sure it would be Blue Steel and Gamma would be immediately next in line.

Logically speaking, it should have been Blue Steel, Gamma, and then Shades for direct repaints. But.....
They might be waiting on Blue Steel because it took so long to sell out Silver Centurion. Shotgun hasn't been released yet, so that means no Shades. They might be banking on the fact that Striker is new and different enough to warrant breaking out Gamma first. No proof of any of this, just a thought.
Ryan

Logically speaking, it should have been Blue Steel, Gamma, and then Shades for direct repaints. But.....
They might be waiting on Blue Steel because it took so long to sell out Silver Centurion. Shotgun hasn't been released yet, so that means no Shades. They might be banking on the fact that Striker is new and different enough to warrant breaking out Gamma first. No proof of any of this, just a thought.
Ryan

That's the exact order I was thinking too. But that sounds like a reasonable explanation to me. It's a shame that Silver Centurion sold out so slowly, considering it's one of the best HPP suits (in my opinion, anyway), Tony actually used it, and it's a nod to a popular comic-book armor. Now I'm wondering if Shades will be announced as the Toy Fair exclusive next summer, right as Shotgun is coming out.

Front side pic. Someone should start a thread. But only if you will update it when the official stuff comes out.

image.jpeg

Back