1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they have raiden, hawkeye, AND this in stock. They are getting better. Mine just shipped. Hopefully it gets here BEFORE the weekend.

Im in the UK - and always buy direct from sideshow, all my previous orders round about 30 or so have shipped direct from sideshow..

so im clueless why this is coming from Hong Kong ,....

I don't think you pay as much in custom fee's when it comes direct from Hong Kong, compared with the U.S. I know when Mcfly shipped straight from H.K the customs charge came to around 19 quid, from the U.S it was around 40 plus.

i got him in yesterday, man he is awesome!

I just put on the watch, the fighting knife , took off the leg gun holster and displayed him as he was in the Last fighting knife scene

man he is heavy too , got some weight to him even without any gear on

Just pulled the trigger, 234$ shipped to my country was too good to pass.
Got me a wolverine dofp undersuit shirt to protect the body from the possible stains.

Ive read that some little stuff tend to fall, whats to look out for?

Just pulled the trigger, 234$ shipped to my country was too good to pass.
Got me a wolverine dofp undersuit shirt to protect the body from the possible stains.

Ive read that some little stuff tend to fall, whats to look out for?

i read on this thread i think that the metal clamps by the crotch area can break easy as they dont spring like real clips , so dont force it when attaching those leg crotch straps to the clips

i read on this thread i think that the metal clamps by the crotch area can break easy as they dont spring like real clips , so dont force it when attaching those leg crotch straps to the clips

Thanks for the tip.

I expect mind on Friday woohoo. I managed to dodge waiting till monday.

Yeah, I'd be wary of the clips... Also, just some advice. Think about the order of how to kit him up. It's very easy to rush in, and then have to remove guns or accessories because you've just realised something else should have gone on first..

DSC_0008_??.jpgDSC_0010_??.jpgDSC_0011_??.jpgDSC_0013_??.jpgDSC_0015_??.jpg

Damn there are some great pics in the last couple of pages. Can't wait to see your pics skull

Wow, that looks amazing. Commando is my favorite Arnold film (after T1) and this figure is...amazing!

I spent hours reading through this thread and all the bitching about how badly this figure was going to suck, and I have to admit, I was getting worried. But now that the in-hand pics are popping up...I'm a believer!! This will be my first-ever Hot Toys purchase and I'm pretty psyched!

Back