1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that you guys are getting pummeled all at once. Just like me.

I got my scout trooper and speeder bike in the last two weeks. And I know that Han and Chewie are right around the corner.

After seeing the in-hand pics of Matrix, I'm damned close to cancelling. But....it's....Arnold.....

Not sure what to do. Has anyone cancelled?

I actually just canceled this . I'm going pick it up a little bit later down the road . I think it looks fantastic but I need confirmation about the paint fading issue if it even exist . I'm not removing the tactile jacket every other week because It might screw up the paint . That completely sucks . I'm sorry . I absolutely love this figure but i need to know for sure that a problem doesn't creep up on us down the road .

As much, both of those were very exciting too:panic:
:exactly:
cZ22.gif

Got notice that this will charge Thursday, very excited for this figure, its a shame not many people are digging this guy, I think this figure looks badass!!

Got notice that this will charge Thursday, very excited for this figure, its a shame not many people are digging this guy, I think this figure looks badass!!

Im excited too, I get mine tomorrow. I think it looks great! I just reacquired my T-800 so they are going to be neighbors.:1-1:

me too
Gonna get him on the cheap though

Judging by the response this figure has gotten you shouldn't have a hard time finding him in the bargain bin down the road.

Im excited too, I get mine tomorrow. I think it looks great! I just reacquired my T-800 so they are going to be neighbors.:1-1:

Did you order from sideshow or elsewhere?

Did you order from sideshow or elsewhere?[/QUOTE]

I ordered thru sideshow. I live about 50 miles from SSC, so I get it the day after it ships......sooo I get two this week Mk3 should arrive on thursday, i feel like its christmas:fest

TOTALLLLLY happy with this fig, jammed pack with accessories aaaand my favorite movie as a wee lad. This was my last commando fig.

images.jpg

and I took that thing every where!!!

Beautiful display N3M3SIS, with the movie accurate dio that will be an amazing shelf to look at :clap

thanks man, wasnt happy the way it came out (not fishing for compliments, but really didnt like it). So Im printing out (or having it printed) the part in the movie where theres a jeep exploding in the back right before he turns around and fires his rocket launcher. But anywho thanks again.:hi5:

Charged this morning. I imagine it'll be here Monday. I was really debating whether or not to pick this guy up....but it's Arnold.

Got mine today, The HS is not bad at all! I personally think it is spot on. A young Arnold. I totally don't have a problem with it. A very nice figure. Now I can't decide how to pose him. Topless is just as good as vested.

Back