1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys, Just thought I would stop by and post a few pics of my Commando. After all the hype I got to say I love this figure.. He def needed a Dio base. Hope you enjoy? Regards

Nice job with the photos there, not sure if it does anything for me though. It looks like a bash more than something ht made. Nice dio too u got there though.

I was looking forward to this figure but now I've decided not to get it. There's just too much wrong with it, the likeness being off, the head being too big and the rubber vest issue I think is the last straw for me.

Head size has come up a few times so I thought I'd give a helpful comparison:

commando-comp.jpg

If I had to guess it looks like once they made the call to go with a bigger body than the proto had... they must've tweaked the headsculpt on the proto for the worse when it probably would've worked fine and pleased more potential buyers if they left it alone.
A shame.
On the fence, and not sure if I'll get this one either now. Ive passed on so many releases from HT it isn't even funny.

Well considering the last time we got an official commando figure was 1985, there is no way I'm passing on this release, is it perfection no, is it the best commando figure out there, yes:lecture I really do like the look of the figure and I'm very much looking forward to getting it, likely a couple of them TBH. My biggest problem is the use of rubber on the arms, not liking that one bit, but it is what it is.

I still got this guy from my childhood, one of the very few that survived and its time for an upgrade:)

c2b24a0908feb9018e88eaaa2df74955.jpg

PS mine does not look like this, actually I lost every accessory he came with but I still got him:lol

Pumpkin on a toothpick. Funny thing, the old rubber body on the Dutch was a closer skin colour to Arnie, especially in that picture posted by BMD. Thanks btw for posting the comparison shots.

Well considering the last time we got an official commando figure was 1985, there is no way I'm passing on this release, is it perfection no, is it the best commando figure out there, yes:lecture I really do like the look of the figure and I'm very much looking forward to getting it, likely a couple of them TBH. My biggest problem is the use of rubber on the arms, not liking that one bit, but it is what it is.

I still got this guy from my childhood, one of the very few that survived and its time for an upgrade:)

c2b24a0908feb9018e88eaaa2df74955.jpg

PS mine does not look like this, actually I lost every accessory he came with but I still got him:lol

That version will far outlast HT's

Back