1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the warning about not posing the figure with the vest "FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME" is disappointing , and what is long periods of time? Hours? weeks? months? years?

If they know it would cause problems then they should of included the M60E3 to pose him without the vest

But even so its just to Iconic Rambo

article-1357819-006A75D500000258-588_468x452.jpg

article-0-14424D4C000005DC-933_634x402.jpg

I guess ill be posing him like this when i get him now :/

commando.jpg

I don't think it's any worse than the MMS238, it's just false advertising from the proto. I've **** talking it a lot, but I'll end up getting it at a discount at some point.

They just can't help but make his head bulbous for some reason, and give him afros :lol

the warning about not posing the figure with the vest "FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME" is disappointing , and what is long periods of time? Hours? weeks? months? years?

That's not an official warning posted with the figure is it? or just a warning given out by members here on the forum?

Cancelled and with no regrets. $250.00+ is too much to spend on yet another Hot Toys turd that is going to disintegrate on the shelf in a few years. My final straw should have been the flaky CA shield. These figures are great to look at but you better take a picture because it is not going to last long.

Cancelled and with no regrets. $250.00+ is too much to spend on yet another Hot Toys turd that is going to disintegrate on the shelf in a few years. My final straw should have been the flaky CA shield. These figures are great to look at but you better take a picture because it is not going to last long.

I know all figures eventually fade in colour and get damaged over time its just you'd expect it to last a little longer for $250.
I think long gone are the days people just blanket bought every iconic figure that HT produced. People are wising up to the one trick pony that HT is becoming.

i just pulled the trigger and bought it, i have a dutch MMS72 that was release in 2009 so its 6 years old and its in perfect condition, i'll have to take the gamble on both of them that they will stay in great shape or several more years

The warning is a little disappointing. I sense rather than field probably 3 complaints out of 1000 in 18 months time about dye transfer, they put a warning on recommended you not pose the vest for extended periods of time, and if it happens they'll just tell you were warned and didn't take the vest off enough... (even if you only had it on once for a handful of photos)

What i want to know is what is it about the vest that is going to stain the body? Why the hell is this even a problem? HT has done lots of rubber muscle bodies haven't they?

serious ****ing stupid :explode:

I am seriously considering not getting this now, thing is i can't think of anything better to get though. There is raiden i guess but he doesn't come with much compared to matrix.

Just thought of another idea, as an alternative to finding a sixth scale white vest... :faq

Fine gauze finger size bandaging.... wrap it around like a sixth scale body wrap..

Back