1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure you can buy a shirt and just cut where its supposed to be exposed skin and no one will know the difference. Yea its an extra step but it can work. Plus im sure all of it depends on where you live in the world, I would imagine high humidity levels could escalate the issue but Its easier for HT to cover their a** and make a blanket statement as opposed to individualize the warning.

I just saw this in the Winter Soldier thread. Plastic, rubber, it doesn't much matter. It seems like staining comes with the HT territory.

attachment.php

As someone else has already mentioned, you can always cut a piece of cloth to fit between the vest and the body. Perhaps that will help mitigate the issue.

Black clothing stains all figures. Not just HT. BBI, Dragon, 21st Century, HT, EB, AF, BW, DAMTOYS, etc. etc....... Just the nature of the beast. Anything wearing black is in trouble period :lol

Well thats kinda of a problem for a figure that is meant to be posed with his vest off and on. I mean damn they should have just given us 2 bodies then, 1 for the vest and 1 for without.

Yesterday, I switched out the black shirt on my DX10 for grey for the first time in at least 6 months and I saw no signs of staining. I thought those black shirts ought to eventually leave a mark but so far, nothing. But yeah, there's a big difference between the DX10 body and this one which was made to be shown off. Better to be safe with it and add a layer of something to protect it when the vest is on.

Just wrap the torso in something to protect it like others have mentioned and you should be fine, or go completely geared up and forget about it :monkey3

I checked my Expendables bashes and they are a mess, but my DX10 in the black T is still looking good too :yess:

If HT knew there might be a stain problem they should have included something with the figure for when the vest is on. There is no excuse for them not to have included something.

Back